Pvp is genuinly over now

Lets face it guys,
pvp is over.

Game takes 0 skill anymore. We all wake up every day thinking that one day we will wake up to see if their will be some communication from pvp devs or some changes to balance out pvp but theirs nothing, ever. Stop caring about cr and you will start to enjoy this game more.

If you have PvE gear and play a better comp than them you are pretty much gaurenteed to win. I played disc assa on 2.4 mmr yday and i faced a dk 4 times who trinketed sap EVERY game, pressed ams on nothing, and then pressed lichborn for no reason, the druid also had full PvE 445 gear as opposed to me and my rogs 432 ish gear. As im a disc, even tho they trinket sap, we lose to damp, as we cant kill a 445 druid with our gear. Imagine a expansion other than BFA where this happens. Its happening all the time, seeing stupid plays, but you just lose. You could purge every hpala big heal but lose to hpala ww as a disc. Its not worth getting angry anymore guys. Just except the fact pvp is never gonna get better and that blizzard dosent care. As soon as i stopped caring i started to feel slightly better, and thats from someone whos played pvp for many years; i want pvp to be successful but it really is dead and theirs no skill involved in comparison to latter expansions.

I hope blizzard brings out pvp private servers or something, i swear they would make so much money of that. I know their are private servers out their, however i feel like blizzard could market it better. Thats the only way i can see blizzard revivng pvp, is by making private pvp servers, which they would be encouraged to as they would make money (which is all they care about). Retail pvp is finished and tbh im not surprised.

Have a good night guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank god Classic is out and I am finally done with all future expansions of wow. As you’ve said, pvp is literally comp n gear. I can kick 3x but does not matter as holy pala in 1 heal heals to 90% from 20%. (joke).

Now that Classic is finally out, I can actually enjoy world pvp and game. Oh, such relief.

3 Likes

Maybe don’t kick into divine favor then. But i’m glad you can finally enjoy oneshotting people from stealth with 0 skill involved in classic. So fun much wow.

2 Likes

Best part of classic pvp is while leveling. Gear is even more important than now and it becomes 2-3 shot fights after few tiers. BFA is bad. Classic is not that good either after a while.

1 Like

and yet its good enough to do 400+games already this season?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.