PVP is so dead

Hahahahha too funny.

I was watching you on skitkuls stream and you was talking about how you get countered by RMP, but then you just so happen to queue into your friends RMP 8 games in a row at 10PM going a perfect 4-4? Notorious stream snipers decide to queue into their biggest counter and go an even record… Not suspicious at all?

Don’t even make me laugh about farming me, you realize I record every game right?

?
We didn’t even have the same score wtf are you talking about LMFAO plus blackfirez was in que at the same time aswell and ive no idea how u think qing at 10pm is any suspicious at all its the time where most people start to play.

Aswell as i screenshotted all my games from 3.2 to almost 3.5 where is your excuse for that ? Point out the wintrades please, I’d LOVE to know

Also yes, we even 2-0’d chas maro rmp on stream, are u gonna make a thread now how we wintraded against them you clown ?

My god it’s actually crazy how you try and build connections in your head just because you want it so much to fit your agenda, seek a psychiatrist or something my guy.

if i check xunamate on both of my wars i also struggle to see much dodging on our 3.4 + push but rather spam qing, like you can’t even backup your own claims and want everybody to take your word for granted. Really, seek help but as long as you don’t post anything substential to the topic i cba bothering with you anyway.

HOWEVER if i check xunamte for your main: “taý-chamber-of-aspects” i can see these 1/0 sessions on ur final push. Hilarious.

Gotta love the end of season beefs in the forums. At least it brings some activity in here!! :popcorn:

It’s true though, he posted a screenshot of his reflex history and it’s not like there isn’t enough clips of him facing off vs high rated players like Lontar or Whaazz on stream. Also you can check his xunamate history, there seems nothing wrong with it, no missing matches or weird que times. After looking at all the data, I’d say there is a 99.9% chance the guy is clean, so why call him out?

Your teammates on the other hand both disappeared from the ladder over night, after deleting their chars. You also wanna comment on that? Or just calling people out when it fits your agenda? If not I fully understand, but it will smell a lot like class envy. :cold_face:

4 Likes

Make a youtube account and post the videos then :slight_smile:

Those vods wouldn’t prove anything, it’s not a mirror match. They need to get on Fortnite and settle this in a 1v1 to the death asap!

3 Likes

overwatch please, cba this building stuff

Haha that was pretty embarassing for this Tay guy ngl :joy:

Imagine sh*ttalking other people on an alt toon out of class envy just to get exposed and disproved immediately.

God, sometimes I love sweaty WoW gamers so much

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Tay39826924/status/1485895183044653057

He even made a tweet about u

This bait is so obvious that because of it, I’m tempted. This is comparable of throwing the whole fishing rod into the sea.

I would summarize OP with “Smaller the star, bigger the ego”

Fair enough, fair points.

Yeah actually I’m glad you brought that up actually, there’s a reason I’m playing with new people

1 Like

Do you beat Cassidy’s GF with those guys so you don’t have to rage whisper her when she beats you? :rofl:

What is the meaning if the post? You feel lonely at the top?

It absolutely looks like trolling except I’ve seen this dude post same stuff in s3 bfa.

I mean you can’t be trolling for 3 years, right?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.