PVP is so dead

Where are all the players I used to troll? Cant even find healers to boost in LFG. It does not even feel good to be highest rated frostmage world this sesaon…

I started to play chess instead but im mostly getting outplayed there like most on these forums in arena, always one step behind.

(To people who say R1 players are boosting me, dear low rated people, I dont think you understand. R1 people come to me, im highest frostmage world its well known. They want to know how it feels to fight side by side with me)

5 Likes

i’m curious is posting with the wrong mage and then the other part of the trolling or you just forget on which you are log on.

Obviously. You have money that you are willing to spend.

2 Likes

still below 2400 raiting I see?

Check again. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that there’s too many people out there wanting to play with someone who’s been exposed for being boosted at least twice now.

(Extra cringe points for being boosted in SL s2, literally one of, if not the easiest season to get rating).

1 Like

u sure they don’t just wanna drop rating so they can coach ?

how do people know that?

Because arenamate shows who you recently played with for a certain time.

Vicii unfortunately has a low enough IQ to come to the forums to boast as soon as he got what he paid for, so arenamate displayed that he had recently played with a 3100 + exp rogue and priest who do carries with each other all season.

I highly doubt that Vicii is the exceptional case with 2500 max exp to be the one person they played with out of ‘friendship’.

(He’s also been called out and the people he played with haven’t defended him, further supporting the claims)

6 Likes

was it money or gold boost?

Probably gold, but I imagine he also purchased a LOT of WoW tokens.

kinda the same. but definitely need to spend money because if you want to be boosted to those very high levels it will cost you alot more than being bossted to 1.8k

Go play another game.

You have no idea how hard it is to climb from low ranks on new char - everyone who queues to your group in LFM is a clueless 1,6k hardstuck clueless andy who fails and insta leaves without any will to improve, possibly blaming the other guy for the loss.

Hows your win trading going Qidpuncher?

1 Like

Btw this loser is Tay and for some reason logging on his lvl 30 rogue thinking people cant check his acm points :man_facepalming:

Calling people wintrader because they sh*t on you all day is something else.

https:// imgur com /a/0gKtliP

and the day before

https:// imgur com/a/w3g2YA8

God dam theres alot of people who wintraded us to 3447, good that we have detective Tay LMAO

“wintrading” btw go que up like we do and stop hiding behind an forum alt.

Oh wait last time you queued boomy war you dropped to 3.3 how unfortunate.

Good that i saw this post before some lost soul actually believes you

Go show some actual proof of a wintrade instead of barking around you 10 iq bot.

Btw i just saw your 4 follower twitter account and how you bothered to actually tweet about me LOL, you’re so sad go get a grip and especially que up, we gonna que tonight, you could wintrade some points for us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: .

1 Like

Do you think that is fun to healing these immortal dmges?
I was a healer since 2010, butseeing 9.2 pvp dmges… theres no fun in healing anymore.

I will return in wotlk classic

Lontar said on stream your a dampener that has 0 clue how to play warrior and your comb is Not killable and you win After 20 mins.

1 Like

You are the most blatant dirty wintrader i’ve ever seen. Every body knows it, you have to be the worst high rated warrior on the ladder.

Didn’t you try to queue boomy war and dropped to 3k?

weird, i linked my stuff and all you do is keep barking like a dog

as i said, provide some actual proof that’s better than the reflex screenshots i linked you clown.

because youre taking yourself and your other mentally sick friends into account ? Yeah what a shame, really.

idk why u keep talking, idk why u keep hiding on an forum alt and idk how u still havent posted any form of proof to backup ur claim.

Also u got farmed like 20x on ur main while i was qing ww + war on my 3rd alt, youre beyond everything it’s actually insane that you still have the decency to talk

1 Like