PvP Movie: Xeek 2 | Frozen in Time | Multi R1 Frost DK

3 Likes

Shouldn’t post this here, we are running on the the frost dk is unplayable train.

Anyways actual good movie banger music.

1 Like

damn u got me hyped, and then i realized it was all gonna be arena :confused:

To many addons to se anything sorry.

Very good video! Though lots of our regional forum fdks will be offended by this video, got one here so far.

And unrelated, but I must say I always did find your content better than that of the more well-known dk streamers (best imo were the guides back in SL about delirium, and dealing with casters).

1 Like

Insane montage, impressive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t you mean Week 2?

Enjoyed, nice gameplay.

1 Like

haha yeah i get it they dont know too much about me, i havent played in EU yet so it makes sense. i get a lot more respect from the NA dk’s. thats cool tho u been watching my content for a long time then! season 1 shadowlands was a fun time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

u seem like u have great music taste brother!

mhm this pvp movie is 100% arena, honestly i havent messed around with world pvp in a hot minute. my personal favorite wpvp movie was Hansol 4, u should definitely check that out bro

i know of it, im big on pvp movies, i watched alot of them
but i like wpvp, d,uels and bg way more than the arena concept, there is just more variables possibilities and creativity plus alot of diverse zones and situations

arena was never truly appealing to me

1 Like

Boring, not worth watching
Oldschool movies are much better than modern ones
https://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=187633

Amazing video. Loved both the editing and the music. Some of the clips were insane. I played some WD on my ww and a fdk friend and its a super fun comp. Kinda brings me to the old days where, setups were way more complex and prominent (not that they are not inportant now, just not as much and not every comp) than solo shuffle pve dps race style of arena for some comps. Looking at you FW monks. cought

2 Likes

Really good video homie

1 Like