PvP Pet Battles die in Shadowlands

Finally, I decided to check out the changes for pet battles in Shadowlands and honestly, I agree with all of it, it’s great that abilities such as Black Claw, Flock etc. are being changed however, something is being overlooked.

From what I can see, there isn’t a single attempt to address PvP pet battles and this disgustingly stale meta of 3x anomalus/2x anomalus 1x blightbreath. These 2 teams wipe out 95% of the competition with a static rotation, no need to think about what you’re doing at any point, AoE the entire enemy team down whilst staring at Netflix. I’ve played these comps for 4-5 hours today and it just farms everything, I had a stretch where people were instantly forfeiting.

The usual solution is to move abilities around but I don’t know how much this would help here. Regardless of what you move around, Anomalus will still be able to run 3x AoE/DoT abilities. Alternatively, either cripple the damage of those abilities or remove it from the game. The reason I say remove it from the game is because you can run Anomalus/Blightbreath/Anything and you’ll have the same effect, the 3rd spot being another Anomalus is just extra overkill that everyone seems to love right now.

Please don’t let this meta continue.

They should just remove it as a whole. Cause who rly like this … feature.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.