Pvp players cannot win against pve players in pvp

If you are a bg player, you will end up after many weeks with a full ilvl 460 gear (not even good ilvl 460).
You play all day long, and all day long you get destroyed by pve players, they completely delete you, with higher ilvl gear (475-480), better gear (very good procs and use), corruption everywhere (you could barely fill a slot or two with your low bg essence income).
TBH, dedicated battleground players cannot compete with average M15 players who go to bg to relax after a pve evening.
Is it normal? Is it WoW devs vision of how it should be?
I think so, solo play and battleground represent a huge amount of players, yet they have been kicked in the face from the very beginning of WoW.
As a solo player I don’t think I will keep playing this game that I like so much on many aspects. We’re basically cattle here for guilded pve players enjoyment, at their disposal.
If you look at the shadowlands forum, there isn’t even a pvp section.

40 Likes

Agreed.

It’s been like this for the majority of BfA. The more we PvP, the further behind our gear is. It’s like peeing in the wind.

Atleast with scaling we stood a chance to fight back as PvE gear wasn’t so ridiculously powerful.
But, thanks to all the cries, scaling is effectively gone, the power gap is huge, dedicated bg players are now some of the worst geared & feel pretty useless.

11 Likes

yes brother. Its almost like racism (i know pvpers arent race )because pvp players are minority in this game and activision is like “who cares about them fk them.“

9 Likes

Yes it is normal, just as normal as raiders have advantage against pvp players in arena with their gear.

5 Likes

I wish this were true…

1 Like

One of then is a nobrainer content, where you can’t really lose or win, while the other gives the players some challenge. Do rated BGs, reach 2.1k and you will have better gear.

Since Classic, all that players see in casual BG-s. Players invest a lot of time in their chars and that should be rewarded. It’s fun content, why people not angry about random spawn +30% dmg buff on BGs, flasks, food, Saltwater Potion +30% dmg buff, bloodlust, engi and other cool stuff? Is it ok?

So ? 200+k chaos bolts require big cast time of ~0.6-7 sec. Looks fine to me :smiley:

Sadly there is no solo queue for Ranked that I know of. So it’s not an option.

3 Likes

You can win against PvE players quite handily, since many of them don’t know how to PvP very well. They don’t know other classes, don’t know how to properly play and utilize their abilities and nullify others… Which won’t help you, of course, if you yourself are clueless about these things (which most people playing BGs are).

What you are actually complaining about are PvPers who also do PvE content. Those people have good PvE gear and good enough PvP knowledge and thus can kill you easily. Funny thing is, it’s easy to be such - you just need to do one mythic 15+ key a week, and after a month or two you will have very good set of high-level PvE gear.

It’s not ideal, but easily doable with little bit of effort. It was never the case in this game, that you could fully gear yourself from BGs alone. Complaning about it now is like complaining that the sun blinds you when you look at it. Getting the PvE gear today is easier than anytime else. You don’t even have to raid - just causal mythic+ content, which is easy for any competent PvPer.

In other words… this thread is really a lot of whining about nothing.

Its is buddy.

I oneshot 5 mask vision: 470 ilvl gear.

I win an AV after one hour against a good team. Caps bases, recaps mines and bases etc. about 180 gold and a few trash potions.

I deleted WoW and im waiting for the sub to run out. This game is * trash, what happened?

Before I could do casual bgs and still buy good pvp items with my conquest, now its * trash and quite frankly im tired of this.

9 Likes

I’m not sure everyone wants to be such.
I don’t think saying ’you too can be one of those people crushing lowbies with ease!’ helps the problem of huge ilvl disparity.

After just 2 short months of playing M15+ we’ll be on our way to be able to compete in a random battleground.

10 Likes

Funny how PvP was way better below 120. Everyone could beat everyone. Azerite and Essences ruins it all. Not even corruptions are the problem. Problem is auto-damage procs, heals and shields. And Breath Of The Dying rng Executes.

9 Likes

idiot brainless. How can u reach 2.1k raiting without gear

5 Likes

Maybe get gear? How can you clear m+15 without gear?

haha yeah, told u you would quickly change your mind about 120s random BG :wink:

And its going to be worse and worse be sure about this. More and more 480 ilvl mongoloid premades to join. And yes corruption is a huge problem, especially with a vendor now

1 Like

I’m in your boat. Former mythic raider and soloed the game since WoD. Until 8.3 PvP was acceptable in this expansion despite all the m+ geared pve players in bgs.

I had it last night when I was deleted only by corruption several times in a bg. The last time I died that fast was back in BC or LK where I was a clueless pvp player. Earlier I was able to survive for a time against 2-3 players until help arrived. Now I get deleted in 2-3 seconds by tentacles, goushing wounds etc…

Sh!t expansion. It had all the elements to be another fine expansion. Instead the dev team destroyed it completely.

4 Likes

No, you won’t. I have played for months and my gear isn’t getting any higher. Getting 460 would be a pipe dream for me, and I play BGs every day! (or at least almost)

I don’t understand your logic here, how does it work in your opinion?

who tf cares if it’s brainless content lmao. someone who only does bgs shouldn’t lose to someone who does another type of content just because.

raid and m+ gear shouldn’t reign supreme LITERALLY EVERYWHERE in game lmao.

for bgs and arenas, pvp gear should be better, like in wod.

lmao

13 Likes