World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

World of Warcraft at BlizzConline News Round-Up

BlizzConline has ended but we have the latest World of Warcraft news coverage right here.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Please be good please be good

4 Likes

Please have stuff people want, and asked for, instead of just “ehh”

9 Likes

Yeah great, opening ceremony starts at 23:00 and everything else starts after midnight. Why not at 19:00 like usual?

6 Likes

please don’t make mobile comments and give us some real change…

Oh, it’s free? Let’s see how it goes.

Please act like normal human beings and not only-happy-flower, stay honest towards us and, most importantly, yourself.

1 Like

Two announcements I am looking forward to. Flying and fixed old content scaling. Everything else is icing on the cake personally.

4 Likes

Please. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Will the archive be released in the end of the day or after whole Blizzconline?

I don’t really have any expectations this year, which is oddly making me more anticipated.

Sorry dudes, 11pm too late for me but hey who knows? Maybe insomnia will grace me again that night.

This better introduce the long beards Human players need to create a proper wizard…#LBFH!

Question time is going to be interesting.

2 Likes

As if they answered the burning questions ever… just cherry picked bs questions

5 Likes

Blizzcon means updates on the lore and fancy cinematics so I’m all over it!

First time I get full access as well so I’m really excited :smiley:

Can’t say I’m excited because I’m expecting that this year is the year where they go full-on mobile trash.

I’ll be happy to be wrong.

1 Like

Looking at the quarterly dev updates, I wouldn’t expect too much of a big announcement on D4. Maybe next year. But I hope I’m wrong

It would be nice if it were at a time when we could watch as it always has been before.

1 Like

How about translating the times in the EU ANNOUNCEMENT to EU TIMES?

3 Likes