9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

With the release of the 9.1.5 content update, players will have access to new character customizations for select races allowing you to create a new version of your hero to take on the dangers of Azeroth.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Green skin for trolls, when?

13 Likes

Now for the Forsaken to get corrective spinal surgery in 9.2.

15 Likes

I love it but I still wish for Nightborne Tattoos to be more visible. I play on highest settings and you really can’t see them at all when not scrolling in to the maximum and tilting your mouse.

Once that would be there is perfect for now though.

6 Likes

I’d make one if they had straight spines.

I had to relog and do this reply again because 22days game time = you can’t post because you have no game time to Blizzard apparently.

3 Likes

Woo I finally get to change my gender to the third option like all the cool kids on Twitter do!

Oh, we’ve not gone that far down the rabbit hole yet? I guess I can wait.

2 Likes

Yes! I’d love that!

1 Like

Other people are getting this as well, and some can’t post replies, only new threads. Along with the worgen stealing our shoulderpads, the forum is rapidly going downhill atm.

2 Likes

Maybe there was a bit of code on the forums that offended someone at Blizz HQ and they removed it.

3 Likes

I would really like to see a nathanos playable race. Or lightforged undead on Horde that can be paladins :smiley:

1 Like

Basically an undead that hasn’t spent too much time decomposing.

Do you plan to add new customizations (hairstyles, beards, jewelry …) to the void elves in a patch before the end of SL ?

4 Likes

that’s barber shop and it’s old news like 8.2 or something

3 Likes

Wat.

You can change gender in the barber shop and have been able to for ages.

I was referring to something else. Edited my original post for clarification.

Welcome back !

2 Likes

Cool!
Now add Dark Rangers, please. :heart:

2 Likes

Will there be no more heritage armors?

3 Likes

give nightborne orc racial and i buy it

Nice changes but I was hoping you would still add the white outline around the Nightborne hands like the NPC’s have… :slight_smile:

1 Like