Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

It’s never too late to join your friends in their latest adventures in Shadowlands with the new level 60 Character Boost.

View Full Article

1 Like

fix pvp ?

there goes the rpg-experience

6 Likes

Holy moly thats earlier than usual.

I think that pretty much confirms 10.0 in less than a year.

6 Likes

Log in and start playing WoW, without having to go through the important process of learning how to play the game and your class like most doing during the 0-60 phase.

2 Likes

you`re so out of touch it is no longer funny, but embarassing.

24 Likes

I mean i hate leveling with a passion, so anything that skips that is a win in my book.

3 Likes

Please remove:
1.Boosts
2. Store mounts

9 Likes

Levelling used to be the best part of the game… until Shadowlands came out.

Not telling you how to spend your money, but I’ve got a lot better things to be spending £49 on.

13 Likes

they’re absolute scum at this point.

17 Likes

Getting to 60 is trivial and quick, it’s what comes after is the real time sink. Boosts also generally give you very low ilvl gear - just enough to be able to kill trash mobs, but that’s it.

2 Likes

… a person who hates levelling in an RPG though…

6 Likes

Yeah let me pay 60 EUR so I could save 1 day from my life lol…
Anyway to be honest I would get that if they allow us to skip all the covenants and Torghast grind

2 Likes

ive boosted a few (new expansions etc, i never would pay real life money for anything in a game) and ive regretted it … you have no affection for the char and its just sits on the shelf.

3 Likes

how about giving out one for free for all the players buyed your broken game from the start /spit

5 Likes

should not play an rpg

however its a good way to make money out of a bad/dead game

I love paying to not play in a game I pay to play. I’ll take 5!

10 Likes

Same.

After my first run through an XP’s zones, levelling has always felt mind-numbingly boring to me, and a waste of time I could spend doing something I enjoy. SL did nothing to change that.

I’d think seriously about it because (at a guess at the price in euros) I could get 3 tokens for that money and save myself the other equally tedious activity of gold or mat farming, but I already have every class but one at 50 or higher. I can handle the last 10 levels while paying for a realm/faction/race transfer, if needed.

What comes after (mainly M+ in my case) is the fun part. And a freshly dinged 60 always has bad gear. That’s what the AH (or your main/friends with crafting professions) are for.

2 Likes

Ya getting to 60 is meaningless due to how Blizzard have the game structured.

If during the lvling process you were getting the bits you needed to be competitive ONCE you hit max lvl - cool.

But that’s now how it is, so lvling is left as a time-gate in a way that only leads to more time gates (ash collecting, legendary making, so on, so on.)

It is too late

It get worse ans worse with every patch.
First you got wow token and now 60 euro for a boost?
It’s sad how it have become.
If it had been 15 euro i would maybe use it myself.
But , for this price…i will never buy a boost

5 Likes