Season of Mastery: Blackwing Lair is Now Live!

Season of Mastery: Blackwing Lair is Now Live!

Master the dark secrets awaiting you in Blackwing Lair for fame and glory, and visit the wondrous Darkmoon Faire in Season of Mastery Phase 3.

View Full Article

1 Like

I don’t think I will thank you.

When 9.2? :slight_smile:

Yeah, nobody cares give us AT realm for wsg.

1 Like

Tournament realm for wsg would be super big

1 Like

Please let us play WotLK with our SoM characters, I do not want to play SoM and only have them on classic era.

1 Like

Best changes ever.

Have you ever thought that if they put out SoM TBC and beyond (hopefully not lol) that you may be able to continue with your 60?

“The “Adventure Awaits” quest experience buff has been increased from 40% to 100%”.

https:// us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-blackwing-lair-all-encounters/1173974/10

Looks like the turd is finally cooked now.

Yes, you can have my stuff and i won’t let the door hit me on my way out.

What a disappointment.

Doubt people would be willing to do splits onto later expansions.

Look pal just because you don’t like it and find that stuid doesn’t make it true, there are also other people than us who started season of mastery who might want to join now than realm are settled and an auction house and guilds going without putting months into leveling characters.

It’s a seasonal server so I don’t mind the increase to levelling exp. The one thing I do not like is how minimum effort it all is.

Simply bumping quest exp by 100% is the easiest solution for Blizzard to do. What I would like to see is for them to make changes that make this increase feel more natural to the flow of the game and the levelling.

Currently, you level at hyper speeds, which is the whole point obviously. But there are no changes to the cost of skills, repair bills, drop rates or anything. The only thing we got in the normal mount costing half the normal price and that’s it.

This feels half-baked if you ask me. When levelling a new character that doesn’t have level 60 that can mail gold is now facing an awkward situation where you level up so fast that the cost of your skills is getting out of control. You also level up so fast that your gear is not keeping up so you are ending up being weaker for every level you progress on your way to level 60, because the overall expected stats on your gear is falling behind for every level you blast through.

No increase to the drop rates of quests items makes a whole bunch of quests redundant as you will spend way too long grinding mobs for the items to drop, and as neither exp from killing mobs nor the quest item drops rates have increased this is now tremendously more inefficient compared to just skipping these quests.

I don’t expect it to be perfect. I just find it strange for Blizzard to be this minimum effort about it all not trying to balance it out whatsoever.

Hearing about how pets work for hunters just goes to show how little thought has been put into these changes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.