Zereth Mortis Flying Available This Week

With the weekly reset in each region, the campaign chapter required for completing the Unlocking the Secrets achievement will become available and Zereth Mortis Flying can be unlocked.

Here are the achievement requirements:

Unlocking the Secrets

• Explore Zereth Mortis – Reveal the hidden areas on the Zereth Mortis map.
  • Curious Collections – Discover 5 hidden treasures in Zereth Mortis.
  • Path to Enlightenment – Complete the three Zereth Mortis storylines: “Small Pet Problems,” “Not Al Are Lost,” and “A Return to Grace.”
  • Tales of the Exile – Find the 7 volumes of “Firim in Exile” across Zereth Mortis.
  • Adventures in Zereth Mortis – Defeat 10 rare enemies in Zereth Mortis.
  • A Means to an End – Complete the Zereth Mortis campaign chapter, “A Means to an End.”

We look forward to seeing you in the skies!

4 Likes

Only part I still need. Bring it on!

3 Likes

That one.

That’s the one a lot of people will have to go out of their way to do, because there’s otherwise been no reason to pursue those texts.

Incoming guide on Wowhead. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

finally. cant wait.

4 Likes

how long to tier crafting and legendary now

1 Like

Legendary is next week.

Tier crafting is 13th April.

Double legendary is the week after flying. R7 is already available. Just to be clear.

While this is true, it takes probably 15 minutes to gather all 7 on ground. Not a hard task to do, and I (and some players aswell) find these types of ‘secrets’ where I have to do some research, quite fun to do :slight_smile: I liked doing this part alot!

1 Like

Very GooD finally we GoT ThiS !!!

Very good. Flying should make this zone a lot more bearable. :slight_smile:

this time gating killing all enjoyment for playing this game.

3 Likes

post edited

2 Likes

It’s well known people consume content faster than its made. They have to timegate it because of this.

Sure, Blizz takes the mick sometimes but this feels reasonable. Clear power gains every week instead of one big hit. You’re just whining for the sake of it.

7 Likes

Maybe I can hate the zone less, we’ll see after this. We’ll see :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

i wonder how most played expansions did not have time gating and were most popular? YEAH RIGHT, FACTS.

I would rather get things done and then enjoy gameplay, rather then wait and be time gated for a no reason.

Ooh yea, lets compare a game in its prime 12 years ago to its state now and pretend its a fair and reasonable pov.

Facts, my backside.

4 Likes

ill just blacklist thing like you. Because the best what you can do is stalk everyone and keep annoying with meaningless assumptions.

Just do it, no need to virtue signal your intent champ.

3 Likes

/ignore is the best solution in these cases! Or be like me when someone say something : “Don’t give a f…” :smiley:

Gonna be a big scrabble and bun fight over treasure chests. Next line of complaints coming.