Season 4 Fated Raid Schedule

As we are approaching closer to the launch of Season 4 on the week of 2 August, we wanted to provide the Fated Raid schedule in advance so that raid groups can start their preparations and planning.

Fated Raids will be on the following weekly rotation:

• August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
  • August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
  • And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.

While a raid is Fated, it will only be available in Fated difficulty, but the other two raids will still be available that week in their non-Fated difficulty.

See you in Season 4!

13 Likes

Nice, got a question though : Will Fated raids receive some dmg/hp tuning in addition to having an actual seasonal affix ?

1 Like
  • August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 9 – SKIP
  • August 16 – SKIP
  • August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 30 – SKIP
  • September 6 – SKIP

fixed schedule

2 Likes

But the cat mount!!!

4 Likes

Like can’t we have the choice to select later on if we want to do this fated or not? because so many ppl are still after Sylvanas mount so this is not good news ( LATER ON )

1 Like

LFR FTW. xD

3 Likes

My guild intends to raid heroic but I may do LFR to secure cat ASAP.

4 Likes

Can we perhaps get some information on: s4 legendary ilvl and ways to upgrade if it’s going up; ways to change gear into tier pieces - is it still using flux and is the usage cooldown of the catalyst going to get reset? Is there going to be an ilvl cap in the first week on m+ end of dungeon rewards?

Basically ANY information besides raids, which affect the minority of your players these days if you haven’t noticed, thanks!

1 Like

This is not clear at all.
Say Castle Nathria is fated.

What are difficulties availabe? is it normal fated/heroic fated and mythic fated Or is it only one unique difficulty “Castle Nathria Fated”?

Also, where do we tag for this. I have a raid created, I can’t zone in castle nathria fated, I cannot select the fated diffculty on PTR. Is there a fated NPC to tag my raid?

Finally. how about the upgrading of gear? how does it work?

So what exactly is the fated affix? Kinda missing some info here

Not that they’ll respond but I’m curious if the shadowlands dungeon event coming on the second week in August will be upscaled to match the fated raid at the time (Sanctum) or just give the same bog standard 265 stuff from Sepulcher, same with the timewalking events.

Lol same just because i want the mog sepulcher was great and samctum was fun mostly

It should scale its always been the current content as reward

Let me fix it for me:

• August 2 – Skip
  • August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • August 16 – Skip
  • August 23 – Skip
  • August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • September 6 – Skip

“While a raid is Fated, it will only be available in Fated difficulty, but the other two raids will still be available that week in their non-Fated difficulty.
See you in Season 4!”

So there is plenty of guilds who would like to finish the tier on mythic even with no cutting edge, but with this schedule

“August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones”

So taking the 2 above quotes from what they say means for at least 1 week some guilds wont be able to carry on with progressing mythic Sepulcher if they were still doing so.

Surely for EU it’s all a day later because our reset is on a Wednesday

Not only that - if you note the final comment on the OP’s list, it states " And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season." … so at some point, we will be unable to enter the non-fated raids at all.

According to this on wowhead https://www.wowhead.com/guides/shadowlands-season-4-overview-fated-raids-shrouded-affix

When its a specific raid’s “fated” week (for example Nathria is the first week, starting 3rd August, NOT 2nd August that was written above), when you attempt to enter Nathria in ANY difficulty level, it will be Fated. So you can enter LFR, Normal, Heroic or Mythic, as you would normally do, but that week, it will be Fated. If you enter any of the other two raids that week, they’re the same as they currently are. If you wanted to enter Nathria in a non-fated form, during it’s assigned Fated week, you cannot - all difficulty levels will be Fated.

At least that’s how I’m reading it.

I’m also hoping that any skips we have might still work, and/or we can lock a fated raid from one week, to the next time we go in fated three weeks later. Because we are unlikely, as a guild, to clear a full raid over our two raid nights.

Typical Blizzard Copy Paste, because why bother making the effort for the EU? shrugs

What about the creation catalyst’s transmog pieces? What about the legendary’s new rank? What about the PvP sets?

So much info not known even though it’s released in less than 2 weeks.

Why not Just wait for it to realease and then do the RPG-stuff: Explore and discover?