World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight HUD and UI Revamp

World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight HUD and UI Revamp

Get ready for a customizable HUD and UI designed to be effective, attractive, and easily accessible.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Nice. I mean it took so long to revamp it but I guess that’s what happens when you rely on addons for everything.

3 Likes

Please don’t forget the unit frames! The ones on the initial screenshots look way more modern than the current ones. Please don’t forget to refresh them. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m so excited about this :tada:

1 Like

Someone from the UI dept. finally played FFXIV, good for them.

I have my Bartender and IceHUD, had them for ages. I will try it though, just to see if I can get something I like out of it.

2 Likes

One thing that would be nice is if people logging on wouldn’t overlap the healing frames, i prefer healing without addons

Then John logs on and you accidently click to whisper him instead of targetting whoever you ment to target

and yes i have reported this as a bug

post edited

Proceeds to place everything exactly in the same place but slightly bigger

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’d really like the ability to make it so enemy name plates change colour depending on aggro.
If that was implemented I wouldn’t need any addon’s for core gameplay.
(I’d still use Dynamic-cam and Immersion quest text as a preference)

1 Like

Took a while, huh.

2 Likes

Fixes to the guild roster, guild recruitment interface and improvements to the calendar are also sorely needed, while you’re at it :wink:

1 Like

You can do that in current client.

Will there be an integrated dps/heal meters?

As someone who doesn’t use addons, this is a welcome change

Yes. And? My statement stands.

Looks good, going to have a play later - have run the beta (just to see if it works) and the settings interface has changed as well - seems a bit cluttered (quality settings mainly) to me though.

It’s a welcoming change but after 16 years spent playing with the original UI I don’t know if I ever change (most likely yes)
Bags absolutely not! They’ll stay separate, I already struggle to find things when are divided let alone when they’re all in one massive bag :rofl:

1 Like