Dragonflight Beta Key Giveaways Are Here!

Dragonflight Beta Key Giveaways Are Here!

Join content creators in the coming weeks for a chance to claim a Dragonflight beta key.

View Full Article

2 Likes

I like aotomaster JAAC they run a dungeon with my favorite demon hunter, no I don’t want to test your bug for free

1 Like

beta looks dead, and nothing works.
no m+, no pvp, no raids.
what exactly would you test anyways?
if you want feedbavk on talents, maybe make them work in the first place lol

1 Like

Yes!
More commercials towards the streamers!

Nobody cares…
Blizzard are you partnerred with Amazon or what’s going on?

4 Likes

Use the bug report tool and report the talents that aren’t working.

did already some weeks ago, nothing changed, so whatever lol

How about you just give the keys away yourself Blizzard?
Like you should “been doing” for months already.
← No key yet, sadge.

1 Like

I kind of agree with this, not everyone has time during weekdays to watch streamers for a very small chance at a key as they’re working!

3 Likes

To add on top off the problem…
Most off the ones I recognize from the list are Murican or stream during the night :rofl:

1 Like

And here I just want to participate in making the expansion the best it can be by reporting bugs and giving suggestions.

Instead, “influencers” and entertainers are getting priority to something that aught to be for people who actually care to improve the game and it’s community.

again this useless thing? enough with influencer

1 Like

Sadly Blizz being American and most of their biggest influencers being American Blizz will seize the opportunity that makes it easiest for them.

Influencer is such an Americanised thing now.

2 Likes

i dont understand. even in my country influencers are really popular. but here its the 2nd time they link them with the beta.
I sincerely dont understand their advertising policy.

Its cheaper and directed at those audiences.

1 Like

…
and italians?

weird. in the last mail there was one. but probably there were too few ppl (or too much),

I just got baited…
I received an e-mail from Blizzard Entertainment.
It was a mail about OW2…
ashgbkaghsakjsgaga

:red_circle: ANGRY ZUG ZUG :red_circle:

2 Likes

I’d rather not.

Can we just get a release date please? I need to book some holidays for it. Surely you must know. You have basically said the games finished just bugs here and there

1 Like