[UPDATED NOV 8] Dragonflight: New Adventurers Needed at Exile's Reach

[UPDATED NOV 8] Dragonflight: New Adventurers Needed at Exile's Reach

If you're new to World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, you can start your adventures in Azeroth with an introductory experience fit for a hero.

View Full Article

1 Like

Any info about new stuff? cuz this seems a bit… A copy and paste article about Exile’s Reach…

1 Like

Why are you limiting new player chat to level 20? Many people are still lost for quite some time.

2 Likes

Because of player retention. The longer the players are lost and stuck, the longer are they “playing the game”, which looks good on the internal statistics.

2 Likes

I doubt that if a player really feels stuck and can’t find help in-game will stick around very long.

1 Like

Try telling that to Bli$$ard.

Or to cut goldseller spam for newbies?

isn’t this old news?

still doesnt really explain why new players start in BFA though… which has been very confusing to a lot of new players i seen around these forums.

1 Like

If a new person makes a trial character they will then have Chromie time unlocked on the account :wink:

1 Like

For the love of god Blizzard stop forcing new players into BfA, it’s not a good starting experience. Just let new players use Chromie time.

3 Likes

Nice 2020 article, now give invasions. Thanks!

2 Likes

Disagree. As a new player I thought the BFA questing zones were an excellent way to introduce people to Azeroth. It certainly worked for me.

2 Likes

I am happy it worked out for you, sadly your experience whit those zones is not something I am reading in the newcomer chat.

Chromie time going to level 60 after Dragonflight goes live!

Great news!

should be level 70… after first char to 70.

That is surprising considering how many times players get stuck or lost or confused.

true! its seem focus on the shadowland story

It shouldn’t be fit for a hero when you start and are a noob. It’s so pathetic when the game calls me hero for pressing one button and having no idea yet what my abilities do.

Contrary my friend! If new player meet this obstacle in the beginning of their journey will they most likely quit the game!

Try tell that to Blizzard, they are the ones who believes in this strategy. I am just forwarding it in this topic.

1 Like