Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

From now until December 13, earn the Cenarion Hatchling pet and the Swift Windsteed mount when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

1 Like

Is the goal of this deceit? To frame the expansion as more popular than it is? With a culture of the twitch dropper, and the reward in game, why does anyone care about what game is on twitch? It is all a lie. This is the reason, you notice, Twitch same as Twitter. Same four letters at the start, they are T Tell W Wrong I information T Today.

1 Like

So stupid, had this mount in panda, now everyone gets it for free…

connected.

It’s not really a lie. How popular drops are based on how many views they bring in are a decent indicater of how popular a game is. If no one played the game, no one would care about the drops.

2 Likes

This is the great point that I did not think of prior.

1 Like

That’s the good part!

2 Likes

Can you do heirloom bratosore that has the auctions on this mount, I like this. I will watch your twitch scam for this.

How does this work if you already have the pet but don’t have the mount?

Still waiting to receive the felldrake …

1 Like

pff not worth it

1 Like

I don’t care, I get Free Mounts out of it :smiley:

Although, I guess I’m paying for it through my electricity bill by having it on a popout-player with the sound turned down at 160 quality. Perfect during an energy crisis.

Follow the steps then leave a twitch streamer on in a muted window whilst you do other stuff?

2 Likes

the important part is to have it on a Popout-player, because that way Twitch doesn’t automatically pause the stream whilst you’re doing something else.

Also, 160 quality so it doesn’t eat bandwidth.

1 Like

HOW ABOUT fix your existing problems with Feldrake not been delivered for ton of ppl who claimed it?? So what we claim these 2 new drops too just to get a middle finger instead?

1 Like

nah im good, that mount Ugly AF anyway and i already got a mount can only use 1

1 Like

already have the pet going for mount :smiley:

Well, since you made this mount truly account wide(I have it on my NA account and my EU account got access to it a couple days ago) this means you can give me the rest of my account wide crap across regions.

This shows you can do it, you just don’t want to. I shudder to think about how much frickin money I’ve spent on the store and the sub getting things that are no longer available, only to not be able to use them because for some reason you want to separate by region.

Only game I play that separates by region. -_-

1 Like

Neat I can get the pet now. I bought that mount at full price many years back but I couldn’t care any less that it is being re-released.

And as someone who has been purchasing Blizzcon cosmetics since 2015, bring back the murloc pets every year. Perhaps if you watch 30 minutes of the Blizzcon 2023 opening ceremony live on Twitch, you should be rewarded with a bunch of past Blizzcon goodies, including the Big Blizzard Bear.

Pet acquired and 31% towards the mount. I hope they’ll keep being desperate to make the game seem more popular so we get more of these.