Paladin: Judgments of the Pure Tuning – 4 April

With Judgment’s cast frequency increasing in patch 10.0.7, Judgments of the Pure has been overperforming as a PvP talent. In a hotfix being applied this upcoming Tuesday, the talent will only apply to the Paladin and no longer have its effect applicable to allies.

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER

• PALADIN
    • Judgments of the Pure (PvP Talent) now causes Judgment casts on an enemy to cleanse 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect they have caused on you (was allies within your aura).
2 Likes

Please make this a hotfix so I can play my SP over the weekend

1 Like

Dear people in WoW Team, I hope you read my posts about Making Paladins Great Again, not making them unplayable.

1 Like

How did you not see this coming?

It’s like you don’t think or test or have any clue these days. I mean, judgement dispelling infinitely more than a healer could…

1 Like

Lol the previous version of this talent was very very overpowered. Try playing any caster who is reliant on dot’s rolling against a ret and a healer. They shut you down completely by just spamming judgement with no cd due to 2 charges talent and cd reduction mechanics for it. This version now is still very strong. Ret will remain being immensely powerful against Dotters with this free dispel but can’t protect their mates from them anymore.

Really is unbelievable that this made it past the beta or even a discussion pre-beta.

This is still not even close to enough, it changes almost nothing except an indirect buff to hunter/ret in 3s.

Look at ret representation in solo and 3s, look at how much its dominating(more than any other class ever has before) its quite simply not possible to play the game if you don’t play with a ret currently.

Nerf wings duration by 50% in PvP.

Nerf wings dmg amplifier by 50% in PvP.

Increase shield of vengeance CD to 1 min 30.

Increase the 30% damage reduction talent to 2 mins.

Remove Judgements of the pure(as it will not be taken now) and give them back undispellable freedom.

Nerf instant flash of light by 50%.

Increase Sanc CD to 1 min+.

Then see how they perform and do further tuning.

The alternative is do what other competitive PvP games do and disable ret in ranked PvP modes until its fixed.

The game is completely insufferable currently with rets who are hard stuck 1.9 forever reach glad in 2 nights of queueing.

Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Completely agree, in eu its ret every game because its basically unkillable (never the target unless vs another ret as its only class with damage to ignore every defensive). Same for arms war being overtuned as well, especially with how well it works with ret

So much cry people !! Go play another game then!
Make ret great for some time now :slightly_smiling_face:

Dont remember convoke? Or when Rogue 1shots u and dominate 2v2 ladder ? Stopp qq

1 Like

Yes i do remember, there was counterplay to convoke(grounding, interrupts, cc etc) and rogues by design are always going to be good in 2v2, its a dead bracket and it cannot be balanced, hence they removed rewards from the bracket.

Remove rewards from rets in 3s bracket if you continue to allow this abomination in the game.

So, your suggestion is to make a fun class incredibly unfun to play again just because of not being able to lose for some time in an unbalanced PvP that was always unbalanced?

Ah so you want ret to go back to being a free kill again like it was for so many years. Let me guess, is your main a warlock, hunter or warrior?

This is funny, a warrior complaining about ret when you out-dps and out-heal ret after the nerfs. In addition you have MS the most impactful debuff in the game.

I was trying to be polite with them and you, in this woke, politically corectness world, because when I tried to raise my voice they deleted my posts, and gave me a 3 day forum suspension. Oh no! Wait! I remember! Putin will soon press the button…

So i read your first reply Razbun… And saw Heramaar’s link afterwards.

How is anyone tying this into political stuff what so ever besides you? Whats woke or whatnot about this at all? Are you taking crazy pills?

The only one using anything political in this is you using Donalds election slogan.

If they removed your post and gave you a 3-days suspension, then it is because you said some swear/curse word you are not allowed to say here. I can’t remember how often I already got suspensions for saying the F word or circumventing the word filter unintentionally by expressing it differently.

They didn’t remove it because they dislike your topic, just how you worded it.

I really want to know now…

How Paladins bein nerfed all ties into World war 3 happening. And putin and Doland trump… Forums please exprain.

Eh, he will probably argue with how Putin controls the Russian Orthodox Church and since they are a church, Priest and Paladin buffs are a sign of Russian Control over Blizzard or some :ox::poop:

Get your Aluminium hats ready, ladies and gents. This is going to be a weird ride.

Ah yes… Of course. The Paladins where nerfed because of a hate for Putin. Light almighty I am so dumb. The Paladins and the Russian church where hand in hand all along!!

Damn you Paladins! And your holy light non affiliated with world religion lore!!

Idk, i don’t play ret, but i was kinda glad that they finally got their 5mins to shine. Should have let them be broken until S2.

1 Like