The WoW Spring Sale is here!

The WoW Spring Sale is here!

Welcome spring with great WoW® deals on special items up to 50% off now through April 18!

View Full Article

3 Likes

so disgusting.

3 mogs of this quality on trading post every month. For 12.99€/month

3 Likes

Nice transmog. Buying now.

Not bothered about the Mount collection, considering I have half of them .

Edit. Actually now I have it on. I really like that transmog! Great work!

Oh, why is it Marked as “Trading Post” but you’re selling it on the store.

https://imgur.com/Df9caDn

1 Like

local brown mouth finds out he FOMO’d (a term proclaimed as toxic and so insignificant it shouldnt even be mentioned a few threads ago by the very same person) only to find out that the brown mouth catalyst, once it cannot find any new addicts to sell the dope to, will post it in the trading post, because they’re that cheap.

Poetry. :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

I like the hat of the transmog.

2 Likes

guuys guuys bobby kottick gonna whip you for choosing this image as advertisement. All 4 mounts you put there are bad ones.

jokes aside let’s click and take a look .

Waveborn Diplomat’s Regalia* : not interesting.

and you define this as The Faction Pack, world of warcraft has put an end to faction pride and faction wars, is this really how you want to advertise / bundle something right now. If we were playing BfA andit was 8.0 this would have sell more for sure but idk now.

Me too. But why does it hide my beard? I hope it’s not intended. Please report it as a bug like I did.

2 Likes

i will buy dis set

1 Like

Why does it remove facial hair??? i actually hate it now, bye.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, it doesn’t even clip (at least not with Kul Tiran beards)

2 Likes

Hey Starney! It’s great that you’re back!

2 Likes

Bruh this is the whole point of wearing that hat and then they force shave your face, extremely disappointing. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It says on the website ‘The items in The Faction Pack Bundle will leave the battlefield on April 18, 2023 and will no longer be available in the Blizzard® Shop or in-game shop until further notice. Players who want to purchase these items outright now have the chance to get them on sale before they arrive on the Trading Post vendor in the future.’

I don’t think you guys are prepared for this:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Its not the faction bundle though.

In game the transmog set is showing as coming from the trading post.
Im wondering if a last minute change of heart is why we got the lame sword for the april monthly reward. Decided to sell the set they had for it instead.

1 Like

How is this happening shaving beards from wearing this hat?

Different hats than this don’t shave our ones, neither crowns but this hat?

1 Like

Hopefully a bug. The set is also weirdly placed in the character wardrobe: some items are the first one on the list, together with recent ones and others, like the hat, are the last one, together with Vanilla items.

They probably just rushed the set at the last minute without proper testing.

2 Likes

It has various parts that are nice.
The hat is cool. The belt is cool. The chest is cool.

The gloves and boots are okay, but their color scheme makes them a bit less usable with other transmog.

1 Like

I’m talking about the Transmog, not the Bundle. The transmog isn’t part of the bundle. And why would they put a new mog on the Shop only to take off 2 weeks later to put on the Trading Post.