The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

Buzz on over to the Trading Post for the month of June. There are plenty of perfectly pointed pieces to add to your collection.

View Full Article

5 Likes

great rewards !! thanks !

A purple parrot? It’s cool not gonna lie.
The off-hand also looks great, to play I don’t play classes that use off-hands.

I think me and that parrot have the same hair stylist

2 Likes

PARROT MOUNT???

Well ok, if you insist.

F for whatever else is on there. It might as well be a mount post.

right those are actually good

fire horse and cloaks for me, then save the ensemble for next month

1 Like

Only interested in the Vagabond and Wanderer combos and the shirt.
Rest of the rewards are very meh. Which is good. I won’t feel tempted to re-sub when my sub runs out tomorrow afternoon; I’ll just get as much tender as I can before then.

Ugly mounts. Also: Mounts you can’t even use in current content because Blizzard STILL has not given us normal (static) flying in the Dragon Isles.

Bye for now Blizz!

2 Likes

I need dis

5 Likes

Dang it what a good month… I don’t have enough currency for what I want :rofl::rofl: I’ll have to freeze the mount :sweat_smile:

I’m thinking I’ll have to freeze a mount as well :cold_face:

Thank you so much for amazing Trading Post offer!!! I have 4100 Trader’s Tender without June top up and finally I’ll spend some :slight_smile:

1 Like

What did he promise you, a share of the treasure? As if it was his to give. I will not part with a single coin! Not one piece of it!

The Plate ensemble is quite interesting, the sun staff too. But most of the offers this month are nothing for me.

Guess I am again saving my tender for the most part.

I see you got your armor!

I’m actually completely unmogged atm, my friends have not yet noticed to give me hell.

I also seem to be forgetful in my old age

I already have the mount :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

That fire horse has some appeal to a fire mage, ngl.

Never been a big fan of Pandaren riding horses though. It’s sort of like Tauren riding horses - the rider is almost as big as the mount. Looks a bit silly.

But… perhaps. :thinking:

I froze one of the pets, then bought it the next month, but it is still showing and now I can’t unfreeze it.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Can you drag a new item to the freeze box?

I don’t think it’s that bad, to be honest
https://i.imgur.com/YN3mIEb.jpg

Every race except humans and Thalassian Elves looks a bit off on a horse, but it could be worse I suppose :smiley:

Let’s agree to disagree. xD

I mean look at you! How in the world is it able to carry you?!

I have the same with the Hunter quiver thing, kinda annoying.

I mean, you can - but why cant we just remove the frozen items by itself?

1 Like