The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

But have you ever ridden one of those warhound mounts as a Draenei? The hooves almost scrape the ground, it looks a bit like a kid on a bike they’ve outgrown and can now just push themselves forward with their feet on the ground. Compared to that the horse is just fine :smiley:

1 Like

Ghahahah :rofl:

Setting the bar pretty low there mate :stuck_out_tongue:

In this case quite literally

You know what we need?

We need a panda mount. Bears riding bears. Pandamonium.

Let’s go full memelord.

1 Like

The items fit to diablo very well. Overall really cool items :sunny:

Trading Post done for the week.

Nice to add the new Parrot to my other 2 (by far my favourite mounts).

Definitely going to Yoink that Cindermaine Charger, and the other mount can replace the Purple Dragon from a few months back in the Frozen section.

I usually take the Hood/Scarf and Cloaks. But I’m just not sure if Orange is my colour. Will have to think about that one. Personally would prefer a solid Blue or Red (a little darker than horde/Alliance colours).

The Staff looks really cool, but I wouldn’t use it.

Oh yeah, I’ve been waiting on red.
But honestly; I’d buy every single colour of those hoods and scarfs.

3 Likes

Go. Fix. Now.

2 Likes

NO!

1 Like

1 Like

That Paladin mog looks awesome :smiley:

1 Like

I will go to war with you over this! Now swap back!

This is not my Punyelf!

2 Likes

I don’t know that they do. Maybe the horse I guess.

What I do know is that I am friggin’ hyped for D4 tonight. I’ve played the beta and the atmosphere is just insane.

This is what a Blizzard game is supposed to look like.
This is why I became a fan.

Not Immortal. This.

I’m sure they’re gonna mess things up with the store, but at least it looks like I’m going to have a campaign experience that I will not soon forget.

I disagree, but hey; each to their own.
I wouldn’t play it even if I got paid for it.

You go enjoy D4 though. :blush:

Well, thank you.

Diablo is certainly an acquired taste due to it being in the grimdark ARPG genre. And of course not all Blizzard games should be grimdark. Far from it. Nevertheless quite popular. It’s sort of like the game equivalent to heavy metal. What they should be is polished, borrowing great ideas, and have incredibly atmosphere and fantasy. And this does.

But if there’s one thing I consider nearly unforgivable it’s Diablo Immortal. It outright pissed me off that Blizzard could fall so low. It’s an exploitative, broken mess. Particularly exploitative towards people that have issues with self control and therefore negative credit. When I heard that some people had spent enough money to buy a friggin’ house in Denmark, and that’s no exaggeration, and then couldn’t play it due to the matchmaking system putting them in a bracket with nobody else on it, I felt sick.

Were I a politician I would actually, genuinely have proposed legislation to kill it and other games like it. No joke. That’s how disgusted I was.

Thank you ! :hugs:

I couldn’t remember how I froze the last one, so was thinking it would clear automatically once I bought the pet, OR I had to unfreeze first :laughing:

1 Like

The Parrot Mount is cool.
The Carrot Cloak not so much…

A few things there I might get, didn’t get much the last two month so I’ve got some tenders. Is there a cap on there?

Your month reminder that the plural of tender is tender :kissing_heart:

1 Like

My biggest issue with D4 is that it doesn’t feel like Diablo anymore. It feels a bit like an isometric WoW. The open world feels like an MMO, the dungeons (at least in the open beta/server slam level range) felt incredibly same-y. Nothing feels procedurally generated, but rather pre-constructed. If I want to run the same dungeon 50 times in a row, I can already do that in WoW. For me it just lost that special “Diablo” feeling.

But to each their own, if you like it then I hope you’ll be able to play on launch and will be having a blast doing so :smiley:

I get that.
I didn’t actually really hear much about it; simply because it’s Diablo and I wasn’t interested from the get-go, so I didn’t keep up with news and such.
But that does sound horrendous.

(And to be clear: I USED to play Diablo. I played the original Diablo and I played Diablo 2 and it’s expansion, but I played it SO much that I will never touch another Diablo (or Diablo clone) ever again for the rest of my life.
On top of that I’ve grown to despise isometric view in games. I can’t stand it and will pass on any game that uses it.

But like I said; each to their own.
If D4 is going to bring joy to people; then that’s great. I hope it succeeds.