Romp and Stomp in Murloc Mrrrggkness

Romp and Stomp in Murloc Mrrrggkness

Immerse your collection in swampy fun with the best amphibious accessories and fashion!

View Full Article

The link in the article does not work. So here it is for anyone who’s interested in this.

Not for me, but I think it looks hilarious on those panda types.

No thanks but it’s well done.

wow 32 euros? thanks but no thanks

3 Likes

Used to be 55 euros o.O the heck is this price :sweat_smile:

It better have Baby Murloc song when you wear it.

1 Like

lol, lmao and rofl

2 Likes

Bought it and N11 ears ruin the whole Transmog, since many years there are sooooo many Forum posts about Ears in Headpiece transmog…

Nothing happend, very sad tbh.

Just a option in Transmog “Hidding Ears” if anyone wear a helmet would solve the whole Problem … :frowning:

Now paid 20 Euro for a Transmog which is riped by ears…Sadge

now thinking about it, this is what should be rewarded for the upcoming twitch drop.

Literally instantly bought, it is 50% value, I would lose money if I didn’t buy.

grlglrlglrlgrl

2 Likes

You lost money even buying it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Usually I would say “shut up and take my money”, but you were way too slow in getting this post out… you already have my money, I already bought it.

This is cringe, I hate it.

1 Like

Goddammit man, you’re really milking the murlocs. I already have the toy and satch-shells, need one of the murloc mounts in the shop.

That’s so cute costume :heart_eyes: Thank you

Nice costume! When bikinis for female characters? less is more!

actually i have a murloc pullover at home. could wear it to convince blizz to gift me the murloc bundle!

Given the short timing and the silly style of the outfit. I’d like to assume this was supposed to be for Blizzcon 2024 before it got canceled.

3 Likes

Ok you got me this time.

https://imgur.com/a/nVhrK2f

The outfit covers Troll and Tauren feet but looks hideous on Mechagnomes, could you please give the option for it to not look so bad on them?

100x better than the yeti one