World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live 26 August!

World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Goes Live 26 August!

Help defend Azeroth from the shadows below when World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ launches on 26 August at 23:00 BST worldwide. Heed the call and take your place in the opening chapter of the Worldsoul Saga™, a thrilling trilogy that begins in the depths of Khaz Algar.

View Full Article

22 Likes

Oh, so much to do on the beta and you give yourself so little time to fix everything

5 Likes

I know the haters will hate me for this but

I can’t wait. I’m done with DF. I want to play with new things!!!

24 Likes

How could you possibly tire of Ohn’aran Plains?

3 Likes

Doubt it’ll be ready for release just like other releases for past 6 years

I was thinking about mid-late September, with pre-patch launching right after Remix. We’ll see how it’s going to be.

Will the pre-patch be the usual 4-6 weeks? In that case, it will launch around the end of July I guess.

3 Likes
1 Like

I wish the games graphics were as good as this trailer, Great job blizzard!

3 Likes

Thank you so much !
Now i can plan around my work so i will be home 26 august !

1 Like

Bear in mind that the announced time for launch will be midnight going from 26 into the 27th for a good chunk of EU. Depends where you live.

Help defend Azeroth from the shadows below when World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ launches on 26 August at 23:00 BST worldwide.

4 Likes

Seems a bit too soon. Some classes need massive work still. Oh well

6 Likes

why m I scared that physical CE buyers will not reciev the box in time…

Tbf they did get them to us in time for Duckflight. But with the 100£ shipping fees and whatnot, it’s entirely possible they’ve changed everything else too in regards to the postage.

Damn, looks like I’m going to be missing both launch and pre-patch. Still, it’ll be great to be jumping in a little later on when the time gating is finished.

LOL, 21:10

https://ibb.co/sVv50HK

https://ibb.co/ssGcGfJ

LETS GOOOOO!!

Everyone is done with DF :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Day before my birthday lol! I know what I’ll be doing…

3 Likes

I bet Ohn’ara will rage over us leaving.

She likes to do that.

I hate when i read that because the game is already expensive.
And my computer also isnt cheap.
Yet even with todays graphics i lose major FPS when theres more than 20 people doing an activity.
People really miss the reason why graphics in MMORPG arent the main selling point and it sucks to have to experience the decline of intelligence everytime you read these wishful yet full of ignorenace scenarios.

1 Like

Is it wise to rush this out so quickly when release after release of content is a bug ridden mess?

I would rather wait another 4-8 weeks to have thorough UAT done on the content.

2 Likes