The War Within™ Season 1 and Raid Schedule Overview

The War Within™ Season 1 and Raid Schedule Overview

The War Within™ is almost upon us and with it, a new season will begin with new dungeons, new rewards, and new challenges.

View Full Article

• 11/9: The War Within Season 1 Begins with Heroic Raids, Raid Finder Wing 1, Mythic 0 Dungeons, Heroic Seasonal dungeons, a new World Boss, and PvP Season 1
  • 18/9: Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons open, Raid Finder Wing 2 opens, raid Story Difficulty opens

MASSIVE L.

So we have to wait another week to start playing m+.

5 Likes

Urgh, give us all the wings at once already!
…at least you got rid of the 2 week wait I guess.

1 Like

“raiding is the main end game” cringe please blizzard, stop protecting your pitty raids and release M+ same week as raiding, that or cap the darn item level if its that big of a deal.

3 Likes
  • 22/8: The War Within Early Access begins, Normal Dungeons open
  • 26/8: The War Within Goes Live Globally at 3:00 pm PDT with Heroic Dungeons and Dragonflight Season 4 PvE rewards are retired.
  • 25/9: Raid Finder Wing 3 Opens

I hate how the release of LFR is always staggered so that people end up having to re-subscribe for it.

I see what you’re doing Blizzard, and I don’t like it. :unamused:

1 Like

Inbefore 3 days headstart wont have any advantage comments.

On the other hand, its hilarious that blizz delay m+ with a week just to make rwf longer by 1-2 week.

Minority over majority still the blizz way i guess.

2 Likes

Is the advantage that they can go straight into HC dungeons?

This is a very bad idea, almost 2 weeks with only heroic dungeons will kill the early hype of the expansion. The jump in ilvl from heroic dungeons gear to normal/heroic raid will also be massive, makes no sense to release the content where you get the pre-bis for raids at the same time as the raids.

2 Likes

Advantage obviously here is time. You have 3 day advantage if you go with multiple characters (for lvling). Ofc this not affect those who play only one character.

1 Like

I’m considering jumping over to throne and liberty with the way they’re handling this, it releases the day before m+ starts or maybe ffxiv again.

Anyone levelling more than 1 character in 3 days is a bit crackers in my book :laughing:

Cant wait for my early acces!

1 Like

I believe many will be going that way.

No it’s because they are changing it to a daily lockout.

M+ will be daily lockout? Thats new to me.

1 Like

No.

Normal mythic dungeons will be. But they drop LFR level gear, lmao.

They’re doing WHAT? Where do they say this?

I know that, but my comment was about m+. And i dont think the reason m+ is delayed cos m0 will be daily lockout. My guess its to slow down gearing for the nolifers.

1 Like

WTF?

Thats 4 weeks without challenging content. :sleeping:

And there are people (myself included) that have planned their vacation according to your schedule. You said season 1 starts 11/9, until now that always included Mythic+. Why change that now? And why not communicate earlier? Now i have a week of vacation and nothing to do. Thank you very much. :rage:

Can hardly express how mad i am just now without insulting someone. Really considerng quitting wow after nearly 20 Years… nice job blizzard

3 Likes

Feeling bad for you. I also planned that week, but i can move it next week easily.