Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Be a part of WoW®'s 20th anniversary year and get the mystical new Startouched Furline Skyriding mount and several additional mounts and pets to add to your World of Warcraft and WoW Classic collection!

View Full Article

Good offer I guess. But can you offer game without bugz, some innovative approach to MMR:CR, vicious saddle progress, avoid monks flight all over the BG map, fixed Brann in delves, at least SOME GM who can speak with players, and many many many things ha?

3 Likes

That Black Cat mount should have been in the Trading Post for October.
I can’t even anymore. Losing faith in Blizzard more and more these days.

3 Likes

I’d rather have that lava drake as a trading post mount tbh.

1 Like

It’s cool, not a fan of Drakes myself but I can see the appeal.

/spit x10 char

Instead of maintaining a year round subscription I’m instead thinking about dropping it entirely for a minimum of two months while you catch up with bug fixing because so far you’ve been doing nothing but numbers tuning and failing miserably at it.

I am sure that Blizzard management just immoral and greedy and unprincipled people. Care only about profit. Do you think this mount for what? People pay, get 12 month of buggy game. NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT BUGS because you already bring them a millions.

No thanks.

Don’t like the cat mounts … has anyone ever been able to ride a cat without being ripped to pieces?
I do like the owl one,

I currently have a 12 months subscription, so I guess… thanks?

I regretted buying the 12 month sub last time round, I stopped playing DF before I ran out of game time.

FIX MMR IN SOLO SHUFFLE

just stop being money hungry, do some bug fixes, fix pvp

2 Likes

I carry Dreamies with me. Now that owl beak… no thanks.