Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

Be a part of WoW®'s 20th anniversary year and get the mystical new Startouched Furline Skyriding mount and several additional mounts and pets to add to your World of Warcraft and WoW Classic collection!

View Full Article

Good offer I guess. But can you offer game without bugz, some innovative approach to MMR:CR, vicious saddle progress, avoid monks flight all over the BG map, fixed Brann in delves, at least SOME GM who can speak with players, and many many many things ha?

8 Likes

That Black Cat mount should have been in the Trading Post for October.
I can’t even anymore. Losing faith in Blizzard more and more these days.

7 Likes

I’d rather have that lava drake as a trading post mount tbh.

1 Like

It’s cool, not a fan of Drakes myself but I can see the appeal.

/spit x10 char

1 Like

Instead of maintaining a year round subscription I’m instead thinking about dropping it entirely for a minimum of two months while you catch up with bug fixing because so far you’ve been doing nothing but numbers tuning and failing miserably at it.

I am sure that Blizzard management just immoral and greedy and unprincipled people. Care only about profit. Do you think this mount for what? People pay, get 12 month of buggy game. NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT BUGS because you already bring them a millions.

No thanks.

Don’t like the cat mounts … has anyone ever been able to ride a cat without being ripped to pieces?
I do like the owl one,

I currently have a 12 months subscription, so I guess… thanks?

1 Like

I regretted buying the 12 month sub last time round, I stopped playing DF before I ran out of game time.

1 Like

FIX MMR IN SOLO SHUFFLE

just stop being money hungry, do some bug fixes, fix pvp

3 Likes

I carry Dreamies with me. Now that owl beak… no thanks.

1 Like

Oh Blizz, a year is a long time

Blizzard historically usually do these kind of offers when they know that there will not be any new content for a long time, and I don’t think this will be any exception because they know that people are going to unsubscribe when it’s time. Or that they want to keep the people who have tried the new expansion but perhaps didn’t like it, so this offer might tempt them into staying.

Essentially this is a move of greed so that they get their subscription money, even if they throw in a few mounts they will still earn money.

Fix your game first and then ask for more money. It’s insane that we are paying 50-90 euro per expansion, and 13 for sub, AND still after over a month some dungeons are bugged. You can’t literally see the mechanics on The Dawnbraker if you use bouble or ams (yes, I reported the bug a while ago). I don’t remember when the new patch was that buggy. At release of Draenor maybe? I’m tired of this, and for people saying “if you don’t like it, then don’t play”, if Blizzard will still go that way… I will. Pay your employess more, and stop buying yachts.

how long do i need to wait to receive the rewards since i’m already on a 12 month sub ?

Bingo. I am more pissed that they do this not because they do it but because it is basically admitting there are things wrong with the game and they try to lock you in before you figure it out. It also means we’ll be waiting a long time for fixes that should’ve been done on the PTR or at MOST a week after launch.

Le sigh… These guys, I can’t even…
Just fix your game and the few very broken classes and people will stay. These kind of tactics only works once and does more harm than good in the long run.

The last time I subbed for a whole year, they were giving similar rewards AND Diablo 3 for free. Now you just get mounts lol. Mounts that, as others have said, should’ve been in the trading post this month. It’s like they want WoW to fail, they are doing everything backwards nowadays.

1 Like

From the post: ‘For players currently on a 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, receive the mounts as a gift in the Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge, no later than 31 October 2024 (must be redeemed by 30 April 2025).’