20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

The 20th Anniversary Celebration update arrives to World of Warcraft on 23 October!

View Full Article

I dont get the logic behind fire mage nerfs :S

1 Like

Posion cleansing totem nerfed to 2 min cd.

So now we can spam “why priest need nerf” threads next time?

Restoration

• New Talent: Reactive Resin – When your Restoration heal over time effects are removed by enemies, they are replaced with Reactive Resin, healing an ally over 6 seconds. Multiple stacks may overlap.
  • Reactive Resin is no longer a PvP talent and has moved to the Restoration talent tree.

1 Like

Thank you blizzard,you ruined this game once again,most people stop playing again until their race,class,spec be ok again, everybody try to playing op spec to be competitors at ranks,you nerfing shaman again while DPriest can do avg dmg/heal from everybody,what about mages?unkillable…if you dont know how to make this game better,give it to fans …im sure be better than now.

1 Like

You should really reconsider this change, because:

1. It makes absolutely no sense.

2. Mixed with all the other changes that Fire is receiving in the anniversary patch, amongst which the most prominent is the fix to Controlled Destruction, this ends up being around a total of 7% nerf to our single target output!

Why is this happening?

The news of this aura nerf hit around the time Wowhead posted the heavily skewed 95th percentile statistics for the raid which seemingly put Fire on top of everything, however it should be made clear that the said statistics are skewed entirely by how (badly) Bloodbound Horror boss is designed. Yep, we’re getting nerfed entirely on the basis of a SINGLE REALLY BAD BOSS DESIGN.
If you look at any other boss you’ll realize that fire is not overperforming at all and is mediocre at best, hence the 3% aura nerf is very unreasonable and should be revoked.

1 Like

About Enhancement Shaman…

LOL So many changes!! why? Did your coworkers whined that the enhancement shaman makes them cry in mythic+ and pve?? :stuck_out_tongue:
From a very quick view feels like you normalize our damage output, no sudden surprises perhaps and there are some minor nerfs around.

The poison totem is one, it was magical during the week with the debuffs on group , but expected, it was too op. Still i believe with call of elements talent and extra talent the cooldown of the totem will be quite down (hopefully)

The spirit wolves seem to take a talent on rng to spawn…this isnt bad in mythic + high keys i guess where you want to be focused on interrupts and so on…

The more i see the changes there seems to be an effort of taking some active skills going passive, this isnt bad (ice strike for example) The truth is it was getting too much…it was like , get a mouse with 14 buttons or forget it…

The fire blaze thing is weird… many changes are weird, why reduce the range of crash lightning…there are so many caster groups around…one interrupt wont make them come to melee range many times… especially when you have classes and specializations that burst like nuts every 3 packs of mobs n mythic +… seems like nerfs are coming…did our rogue friends cry a lot? :slight_smile:

would be nice if your posts had an explanation of why, like older times…

Stills feels like a revamp with many negatives and cut some heads on top… The only thing visibly that is really welcome is some activves going passives with talents or not.

You guys troll when it comes to Warriors!

• Shield of the Righteous damage increased by 20%.

For Ret.

I don’t get it. Does this not require me to have 1-h sword and a shield? Or is it a mistake in the text?

2 Likes

Love Elemntal Shaman changes.
Deleted Flash of lightning means we get:
-least amount of movement as Ghost Wolf only gives us 30% and you can’t cast skills during it
-least amout of defensives as we now have Astral shift 40% dr on 2 min (compared to hunter that has Survival of the Fittest x2 and Aspect of the Turtle and instant heal) and Stone Bulwark Totem that gives as much shield as one mage shield just on 6x the CD
-2x CD of Spiritwalker’s Grace so on heavy movement fights like second boss of this tier we will lose 10-15% DMG
-Farser after changes will lose his ghost generation, right now it’s 2 ancestors every 15 sec so 8/min after changes it will be 6/min if RNG smiles upon you
-Stormbringer will have to be played with Surge of power and it turns it into degenerate gameplay of pulling 2 Earh Shocks and then doing wierd unintuitive rotation of Earth Shock to generate Temperst - Ascendance- Tempest - Earth Shock - Tempest to get as much value from mastery even thoug you shouldn’t use Earth Shocks basicly back to back
In my opinion whoever dev of ele is doesn’t play game and just calculate DPS on paper.

there were a lot of balance druid changes. im curious to understand if there will be more “fun” playin this class

Interesting…

That’s awesome. But what’s with the nerfs? I thought Disc/Holydin/Prevoker was dominating among the healers? :thinking:

Rdruid just dont have the globals to keep spamming hots in this meta and with everything spamming purge on them, its good change. We got 2 charge of NS too which is big.

Disc prolly remain best cause how good their shields are currently, I dont mind aslong something among rdruid, disc/hpri, rsham is good Ill play it.

YEs but u can still go meme ret :stuck_out_tongue: and do decent dmg did a +9 ara kara with 1hand and shield kinda fun not being able to do divine storm, blade of justice, final verdict and more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But yeah why is fire getting nerfed does not make sense

1 Like

You mentioned Volley and Rapid fire changes for Marksmanship. But only volley is present on the PTR. When are we going to be able to see rapid fire changes? The red effect on the rapid fire arrows are visually awful.

I must’ve missed those notes. Need to find the whole thing somewhere…

Sorry I said swiftmend I meant NS, also the nerfs are weird yeah, theres no changes on disc so disc priest just remains best in pvp anyway so it doesnt much matter to me if they nerf this druid or not lol

New Talent: Twinleaf – Nature’s Swiftness now has 2 charges.

Nature’s Swiftness healing bonus is now 40% less effective in PvP combat.
Cenarion Ward healing is decreased by 20% in PvP combat.

Oh ok. Well alright. Let’s see how it all plays out. A lot of tweaks for a lot of classes. Doubt there will be any shifts from current meta tho.