Pvp rotation with vengeance DH?

Just hit 60 and I cant really find any rotation guide for DH tanks for pvp.

So far I mostly use Fiery brand on one target, Illidan`s grasp on an other for stun.
Fracture generates fury for me which I spend with Soul cleave. Demon spike as soon as I have it available.

Also I am not into sigils yet, which are worth using?

There is no “direct” rotation in PvP. Due to Cooldowns and mini-cooldowns its more of an act and react.

You should make sure to keep up Demon Spikes against Melees that pop their CDs, and Fiery Brand for bigger cooldowns like Combustion, Shadowblades and the likes. I would say to always try to keep an charge Demon Spikes for enemy cooldowns while using the other as you see fit judging by their damage.

Sigils are all very good and strong. You can use your damage sigil to get people out of stealth, the others being very handy in form AoE silence, fear and the talented Chains.

Your biggest strength as usual as a DH is your big mobility. Before, you could even demonic trample with a seperate CD from your jump, but that rightfully got nerfed because it was very tough to catch a Flagcarrier Vengeance.

Unfortunately with the same case as Havoc, you dont have too much to press, but the buttons you do press matter a lot more in comparance.

Fracture is a hefty chunk of damage, you can even play Spirit Bomb in random BGs for bigger AoE burst damage while also being a bit more tanky due to the added mini-leech effect.

Your big burst combo most likely would be to Hunt/Kyrian Ability someone, Illidan’s Grasp while mowing them down with your remaining spells. Try to use Illidans Grasp to make sure they dont get out of your Elysian Decree.

You can use other abilities during Illidans Grasp so long as they are not channeled as a little tip here.

1 Like

Ok thats very useful, thanks for all the info! Just need time to get used to all these skills I have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.