PvP should be free to play

Why are so many people coping about cheater? Even when the game was much much more populated, pvp barely had people using scripts.

stop acting like 13 euros is a lot of money afaik

cheating scripting is very hard in wow and is mostly Globalcooldown Hacks or Talent Scripts

For this mentioned content only it is, like all things it is subjectional

translation: i su ck at the game and cry about it in the forums

Thats good. When all “bad” players leave pvp cause how broken this sh1t is all of you “good” meta ego slaves will fight for 1400 rat like there is no tomarrow all 500 of you, cause no1 will play this game.

1 Like

:joy:

Thats the thing that amuses me most about this, there sure is many delusional people who are not able to see further than their own nose on the matter and how effectively the longevity of pvp is dying and the results it leaves on game they enjoy spending their time on

Its always making me laugh at the fact that the better you are in the arena, the more short-sighted these players are and they only see from one side of the problem, and of course fighting for not nerfing their spec even when its op af, like the number of arenas would affect your assessment of the situation as a whole.

Aww did i touch a nerve :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.