PvP should be free to play

Wow should have an option to play your 60 toons for free if its only for PvP. I dont see why your pvp community should have to pay to play when you invest absolutely 0 of that money into making PvP better.

Its actually insulting to play in its current state :joy: I’m actually in 2 minds to request a refund to claim back some of my subscription costs from the last few months just from taking part in this dung :poop:

22 Likes

You are aware that Free2Play PvP attracts cheaters and cheating software developers a lot?

1 Like

Like boosters who are still rampant in 2v2 and 3v3 lol?

3 Likes

More like what the community of Destiny 2 had to endure… People using cheats for unlimited ammo, godmode, flying around and such.

Sure, lots harder to do in WoW simply because of the server system and the games architecture. But if one thing was constant in game design then it was the creativity of cheating software developers.

Gotta agree playing very small part of the game that the developers dont even care about or have active devs for it and paying sub for only this content feels kinda dumb :slight_smile:

There is cheaper mmos out there that have triple more content on pvp I mean than wow haves, been weighting the logic on this myself aswel why pay sub to play arena when thats sorta all this game has for pvp

So we stand in oribos and use lfg to find ppl to play with or que with bnet mates and we spam arenas and pay 13e/month for this? :rofl::clap:

3 Likes

I mean credit where credit is due, The whole gearing system wasent too bad this time round for gearing up alts (compared to corrutions at the end of BFA) But there is just so many things making pvp completely unplayable, certain classes are just way too over tuned, Those stupid asf new trinkets they brought out. The 4 piece set bonus’s being god mode for some classes and trash for others and just no updates/tweaks for months.

So even more people will use third party software to cheat/hack? No thanks lol.

If you don’t like PvP, you can always let your sub drop. I usually stop paying for games that I stop enjoying.

1 Like

It could just be tied into the game like being under level 10 does with your subscription, Basically unable to leave a waiting room unless you pay a sub and only being able to sign up for BGs and arena :man_shrugging: And yeh iv sort of came to that conclusion now, Was trying to gear my alt holy paladin through arena but its pretty insufferable, You only get like 40 conquest points per win too lol. Not happening

1 Like

Pvp shlud be deleted and whoever is responsible for pvp in this game shlud be fired asp

5 Likes

Meh, I wouldn’t do that, unless you have a gear capped friend to carry you.

Just gotta endure the pain of random BGs until you at least have a full honor set. You’ll only get misery from doing rated. Because there’s people who’re capped on conquest gear, who’re still struggling at 1k MMR, but you’ll by default lose, from just the numbers they push out.

I can see what you mean though. PvP sucks, especially when undergeared. Becomes a lot more enjoyable once you’re geared imo though

1 Like

I’d also like to be refunded £0.01 for every second I spend in a stun/CC chain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i think i didnt face a single cheater in the last 5000 games in WoW Arena.
Of course if the game would be free2play people would maybe try out some cheats because they cant lose anything but WoW has a decent anti cheat software. Even pservers ban cheaters very fast.

There are more than enough free2play games that have no issues with cheaters at all.

Flash Heal / Holy Word: Serenity?

Guardian Spirit / Greater Fade / X’anshi?

Divine Ascension?

I don’t think they’d need to develop third party software for any cheats when Blizzard themselves made it a reality already, free of charge!

10 Likes

Agreed, WoW pvp this season is hysterical and i seriously pity anyone who takes it seriously or feels like achieving a high rating during it is some sort of accomplishment lol

at this point it shouldnt be free to play, they should pay ppl to play pvp+health insurance for the mental damage

7 Likes

And lfg…

1 Like

great idea but PvE provides conduits, aand a lot of gear usseful in pvp so I can’t see how that would be totally separate.
But yeah they should think of it

Id welcome this of getting paid to play as every expansion after one feel like paying to play beta test for entire expansions length :joy:

Theres so many bad decisions and designs that they keep changing and applying bandaid fixes

Makes me wonder why there is the actual beta tests and how is it so hard to listen player feedback from it for Blizzard

1 Like

listen players woot ?! :rofl:

they dont know what feedback is on the first place…

1 Like

You can always subscribe for one or two months, gather the things you need and that’s it. Or they can simply make pvp servers where such things (conduits etc) would be immediately available or would be obtained through pvp. There are many simple solutions, but we all know they will never do it.

1 Like