PVP transmog sets not the ones voted for

I already commented on this issue in gen disc however I really need to understand if this is an actual bug or not (working as intended).

I am a balance druid, druid’s season 2 appearance won the votes. Despite this, when you check the collections, it shows that season 4 has just extended the season 3 transmog. This is a same on a number of classes I have but I am not spending time checking every single one.

This is my findings, specifically based on Druid:

Pvp vendor - sells the season 3 glad appearance
Mark of mastery vendor (bearing in mind you only ever get 1) - sells the season 2 glad appearance
Tempostone vendor - no pvp options at all (unlike every other token seller from the previous seasons)

How are PVP players meant to get the full season 2 glad tmog appearance based on the above?

ETA: yes I have bug reported this twice, the first without doing full checks, second after I did. We do not have clarification anywhere if this is being worked on or not.

1 Like

I’ve reported that as well but not the vote part about wich sets were voted for. The vendor in valdraken (The Partting Glass arena) where you can use the Awakened mark of mastery is giving PVE heroic appearance/transmog instead of the Elite versions for pvp.

So even though the item has the look of the gladiator one (not elite) it’s giving you a pve version?

No, the gladiator sets are the correct ones. But the elites are not available at all. In season 3 you could chose to get of the ELITE Tier set pieces with the Mark of mastery.

Who cares what druid wear all of them are ugly as hell

Like I clarified, I based this on druid because it’s my main however I also anticipate the following classes are also missing out on the voted for pvp sets:

Evoker (voted s1)
Hunter (voted s1)
Monk (voted s1)
Paladin (voted s2)
Priest (voted s2)
Rogue (voted s2)
Warlock (voted s2)
Warrior (voted s2)

Hopefully you aren’t impacted at all but I’m not really affected by your opinion on druid tmog when I see what you chose for your DK.

Elite sets are limited time and they are never coming back so stop crying
No one cares if druid have elite set all of them look like some low lvl dung gear.

1 Like

I’m talking about the gladiator one… but yea it will apply to elite as well.

Not sure what your issue is buddy, if you don’t care about it you don’t have to spend your time posting.

Many people voted multiple times from diferent chars and blizz sed it wont count at the end.

What does this issue have to do with the point that the PVE sets were set up correctly to be of the voted season but only got applied to the mark of mastery one for pvp?