PvP Tuning -- 10 February

rank 2 decreases the amount of dmg paladin gets by (additionally) 25%

so now he’ll get 100% dmg minus the initial 30% from baseline (as a damage over time) that you pumped into sac target

Not a bad list, but windwalkers not being touched again is just sad.

4 Likes

How are you this blind towards arms ww and Ret? xd

3 Likes

great :innocent:

Missing

Prot Paladin healing and mana efficiency

• it’s okay if Prot takes role of a healer, but he should have mana issues then
  • if Prot is supposed to be a “healer”, then disallow tank+healer combination in arena (for the same reason why Healer + Healer is disallowed)

Retribution one-shots

• While burst is okay, it should never delete players from very high amount of HP by just pressing an instant ranged ability… it feels bad dying at 60% health far away from Paladin because he’s got Ringing Clarity proc and lucky crits.
  • It must feels really bad AS Retribution as well. Relying on huge RNG and basically wasted ability outside of that

Balance Druid

• It’s kinda a meme now, but you can really die in under 0.3 seconds due to Starsurge + Starsurge from Convoke. Something that wouldn’t otherwise be possible because of GCD, but it can be because of Convoke. No human being has reaction time that fast. Should this be really game of “who clicks fast wins?”
    That sounds boring.
    It feels dying this way and it happens at very high rating too.
  • I’d like to see some buff to reliability (2 starsurges during convoke guaranteed) and nerf to one shots (internal CD on starsurge during convoke… maybe 1 second? Or 1.5 seconds?)
2 Likes

And for the love of god fix pvp versa trinket bonus. Pets dont Grant any benefit from it currently… xD

2 Likes

another useless tuning

no nerf to ret /ape war/ele/ww damage

3 Likes

Mage nerfs ain’t even that big of a deal but you are completely lost if you think those 3 speccs are fine

Amazing udk buffs, I can continue playing poe, ty blizzard.

4 Likes

I wanted to say that you’re an idiot but when I checked your rating, I understand that you have no idea that arms is stronger than ret.

1 Like

Divine toll is rng, sometimes is trash and sometimes does insane dmg. What will you nerf from ret paladins? If you take the burst window away(wings) they have nothing. Being a meme spec for the last 3 exp. ret is good as it is now. Rogues were meta since TBC…

I hope they’ll nerf that stupid spear soon

how about making it consistant? buff consistant dmg and nerf these high burst spikes. ret was fine before without lay on hands and 60% hp hits

3 Likes

30% nerf on hpala mana regen is Hugeeeee, 20% was aceptable.

1 Like

These changes are mostly good. However, you are still ignoring the fact that DH is the only class without a good spec for PVP arenas, with 0 representation as a class in AWC and the lowest representation in Leaderboard. DH Havoc is atm just the much worse version of Windwalker, I don’t even know what buff would suffice to make the best DH players competing at AWC (Tren, Trill) go back to playing their Demonhunters instead of WW or warriors (Tren even said on stream it was 20x times easier for him to get 3k on both Warr and WW than it was on DH, while he’s playing those classes much worse.)

The fact that DH was strong in the past expansions is no excuse to ignore them for so long in PVP. I, for one, just started playing Wow and PVP and I get punished for DHs being op in the past, I do not believe that is fair.

6 Likes

Warrior and monk damage is still an issue.

Good.

1 Like

The mistweaver buffs are pathetic and not enough.

• Bring back Nimble brew
  • Remove the GCD on Soothing mist
  • Cocoon while stunned
  • Bring back spear-handed strike

Then we’ll see maybe 3 more MW in the ladder.

6 Likes

Then we’ll see maybe 3 more MW in the ladder.

That would double the amount of MW above 2400.

2 Likes

I guess it’s a start, though it’s insane to me that ret, arms, WW and convoke didn’t even get touched

2 Likes

Im sorry but affly realy doesnt need a damage buff … im not saying theyre broken but hot damn they do damage…even i pve.

6 Likes