PvP Tuning -- 10 February

You’re not supposed to play demo, they said it years ago

5 Likes

It’s only us left here guys. Maybe you didn’t understand that there are very little new players in wow for many years now. We’re the only ones caring enough about this game, to come here on the forums and write about our issues with the game. Most of the players are just closing the game and leaving wow for much better games out there.

The only way for Blizzard to keep us playing and paying for their little game is to take turns listening to the players.

Today’s nerfs will make some of you happy. Then they will follow as nerfs to make others happy, so we don’t leave wow. It’s the little left to do for Blizzard to keep us here.

But this is only temporary. Almost all my old friends left wow already. My daughter didn’t even want to try playing wow … seeing the graphics said that this is a game for old people… I guess this says it all.

I already left wow for years but I still have 1-2 friends left in game and I keep returning for them, basically to chat with them, since they barely answer on social :slight_smile:

The game is basically dead, since the only thing left to do in wow is to get some gear every season and wait for the next season to have everything deleted and start all over again.

Again, maybe you got me wrong. I’m really sad to see Blizzard didn’t understand after all these years that nerfing isn’t the way to go. The best nerf to a class is buffing the others.
Nerfing one will only force the newer players to quit wow and never come back.

So we’re here, the old players, who started playing wow more than 10 years ago. I guess we’ll still be here for a little while, but not for that long.

1 Like

Yea but again hpala is still the best healer by far xd

2 Likes

So MW die with more mana in a 2 sec Stun with no counterplay

1 Like

To be honest, that’s kind of…sad.

Why don’t you discuss with your friends how you can connect to each other through some medium you all enjoy?

First i would love to see these small changes coming each few weeks instead of massive chanfes patch day! big ups blizz!
Ofc i would love to see more changes (assasin rogues) but overall this makes me feel more optimistic about the current game. I makes the meta gameplay more fluid and these small changes will make the pvp aspect of the game feel less static

2 Likes

So, you buff a talent that no1 uses in pvp? :expressionless:

And how does that 5% dmg increase during BW help, when the pet is still going to die? Since when BW was only 20% dmg increase during pvp? :thinking:

These fixes are so confusing and lazy. Seriously who comes up with these bandaid fixes?

1 Like

And how about a fix for the mind control bug that has been present since SL release?

1 Like

Be careful when you mention the darned MC_Bug, in certain streams you might get banned for saying it outloud. :wink:

2 Likes

They’re just removing hidden modifiers where they’re obviously no longer needed. That seems like a good move. Makes for better transparency. And if it makes a talent a bit more viable as well, so much the better.

Well they didnt completely remove the hidden modifier, since the talent is still -15% less effective in pvp than normally.

1 Like

Reduce then. :yum:
Seems fine really. Ideally the abilities should work the same in PvE and PvP. The closer the design gets to that, the better.

1 Like

Nothing for Arcane? The worst spec for PvP?

1 Like

wish they put back demonwrath. An aoe filler would be nice

1 Like

No arms war/ww monk/ret/wog tuning ?
Next (update) please!

That realy doesnt work in the long run, every class would end up like sub rogues pre nerf then.

Small adjustments frequently is the way to go with the goal of every spec beeing viable.

2 Likes

Very bad, learn from riot games how they apply the fixes, or find a guy who has at least interest in wow pvp. The same mistweaver cd reduction is not a problem, shield is absorbing as a whole same amount of empowered shields of disc Priest. Monthly sub fee and such a bad development, god please

hpally will indeed start losing mana now but…it will still win every mana fight against other healers simply bcz the main healing output doesnt cost mana…so i dont see the logic behind that, and the fact that warr and ww is untouched STILL is just comedy at this point, theres ww monks on 2.4k mmr disarmed me (healer) twice in the game, i guess they will wait till everyone get that glad xp so they can ruin lfg in next season with fake xp… but still ww atleast die, not like warr

2 Likes

I missed most of the comments above but in the list I don’t see Neither Divine toll, I don’t see WW and WOG and PRots…?

A lot of people whining about fixes not being complete or correct, probably they are right, but there is some positives too.
The HPala changes are big, probably fire mage too, we’ll see.
And at least they are making pvp fixes almost every week now, which is a positive change from previous way of doing things and the right way to act.