PvP Tuning Changes for 27 January

It does, I provided screenshot, I’ll provide it again.
That said, this change doesn’t help with it at all.

That’d be dumb, covenant abilities powerlevels are all over the place, that change would be equally bad as the 50% pvp nerf to azerite traits in BFA.
Like mirrors of torment for Arcane mage, does 4k dmg over 18seconds and 12% mana, it’s dispelable and on 1.5min cd.
Meanwhile Divine Toll and Convoke can 100-0 someone instantly on 1min/2min cd.

2 Likes

He got lucky with critical bites and yes I’m against bite doing all the damage and I rather see feral bleeds get buffed ,since you have 0 clue what I mentioned above is a feral frenzy removal which is a decent dot that does not hurt much and gives us 5 combo points . What you are showing me is a feral player getting lucky with critical strike, I use convoke as feral and my bite only hits for 11k or 9k with 220 ilvl , not just that but feral is way easy to interrupt just saying compare to boomkin. You can stun a feral or interrupt it way way easier than boomkin.

And yes I hate the way we are only viable in bite windows and outside of that we are usless cause bleeds are legit waste of energy and combo points

Funny comming from a warlock aswell when you just spam corruption perma slow on melee and I’d it gets dispelled you can easily put it back on.

Cant wait to see affliction hammered to the ground

3 Likes

Duuuude this is amazing! Small changes, I’m so excited!

Keep it up!

4 Likes

I literally gave you screenshot where Feral one shots in 0.3 seconds a player from full HP.
While lucky, yes, I think that should not be the case and needs to be tackled.

It is clearly broken when player CAN kill somebody ALONE in under 0.3 seconds.

1. I don’t play Warlock
  2. Warlocks don’t one shot people
3 Likes

first of all, small adjustments instead of completely destroying classes is a good thing. but for the time it took to come up with this patch (it has been weeks), this is really disappointing.

convoke will still be able to decimate entire teams in 3s if the opponents don’t manage to “jUsT KiCK iT”.

warriors (who’s insane toolkit combined with their good/great damage is unmatched) and monks are completely untouched.

healer balance will still be completely off, with MW and rdruids seeing no buffs at all. hpals will still comfortably sit at the top.

again, those would be nice changes and a step in the right direction, if we didn’t have to wait weeks for it. if blizzard does not increase the pace at which they balance pvp, i expect it to take months to arrive at a balanced state, if at all.

5 Likes

You are so deluded it hurts my eyes, did you even read what I wrote? Let me remind you.

Next what I said was

Which is extremely lucky but yes I know it can happen and it sucks .

Which is what got removed and I explained why I’m upset about it and it was not worth being removed. Also on the note

Which is the big problem feral has ever since BFA and in Shadowlands.

Sure they dont with that nasty UA dispell 23k hit for dispelling a dot ,pretty balanced If you ask me

4 Likes

Weird change

5 Likes

Probably because of prot paladin comps if you ask me

1 Like

No Mistweaver buffs? No warrior tuning? You kidding right? Who cares about divine favor? Are you guys listening?

14 Likes

Finally - if you want you can. How many insults did we have to type on the forums before any post was released.

2 Likes

True actually, hope I see some ww nerfs tbh

1 Like

It’s to make games shorter and to make life easier for Warlocks so they can rot faster.

You can not-dispel it. And 23k isn’t one shot.
Two Ferocious Bite crits ARE.

I did, none of it addressed problems and you ask for Feral redesign, which they’re not going to do at this point.
I just don’t want to die in 0.3 seconds from single dps under no circumstances.

1 Like

Pet changes are nice, should help a lot in 2v2, not so sure about 3s.

Triune nerf doesn’t solve the underlying issue of the Legendary and is unlikely to have much impact, a more creative change was necessary here; not just a flat nerf. Infernal Cascade nerf is welcome.

Divine Favour change is the biggest nerf imo, but maybe I’m just overvaluing the power of the talent. WoG nerf is welcome but probably the wrong thing to hit; Healing Hands should have been the target imo.

Very little reason to hit Catvoke if you ask me, Feral Frenzy hurts if let to run its course but doesn’t warrant its removal; you end up on 5 combo points post Convoke regardless. Guess they just didn’t want Chickens feeling persecuted.

Atleast its a start

Good changes imo.

Would like some Intervene nerfs, some damage tuning on WWs and some buffs to underperforming specs such as MW, Unholy/Frost, Outlaw.

1 Like

Nerfing mages is fine, but that will also make sub rogues weaker since they’ve been gutted already at the start of the season… They only perform well because of the mages… i’d like more tuning and actually buffing some classes and specs

2 Likes

Sure defend a broken class

3 Likes

The Mage changes seem solid, especially to Triune… but I’m not sure the Infernal Cascade one will be enough since its stacking with Rune of Power for dmg increased.

But where are the rest of the nerfs? nothing to WW & Ret dmg? nothing to Warriors insane utility? nothing to off healing as a whole?

Its a good start I guess, I hope to see more added soon…

9 Likes