PvP Tuning Changes for 27 January

Poor pvp tuning changes, disable legendarys in the arena and we would be on the right way activi$ion blizzard

3 Likes

Makes NO SENSE to nerf feral’s convoke its our only strong spell besides fero bite , its still not as strong as balance convoke, and its easy to interrupt. Feral bleeds do zero damage, why not buff that? Thanks for killing feral again barely 2 months after it got worth to being played again.

WW monks no nerf is a joke.

2 Likes

It’s refreshing to see some signs of life from you after months of waiting but those nerfs seem rather trivial.

It also doesn’t help any of the underperforming specs

2 Likes

convoke one is basically useless, full moon is not the problem, the problem is the 15k starsurge twice
wog one is like idk… a prot or ret mostly do around 30k wogs if i add the nerf and maybe the dampening then it will be still around 20k which is still a joke
divine favor one is a nice one, this was the only thing that made a hpally cast any ability, now maybe they skip that and dont cast anything just like rshams bcz wog is fckin broken on hpally too i guess they didnt notice that

2 Likes

You will play with Kyrian I think.

On the contrary, these changes won’t even be noticable in the current meta. They won’t change anything.

1 Like

I get it.

Time to back to Holy I guess. Was incredibly fun while it lasted!

No buffs for DH despite being unpicked in AWC and having 1.2% representation above 2.2k

Amazing

1 Like

Because DH is a introduction to play the game specc and is absolutely thougtless.

Inb4: “Hahahha prot pala”

Yes, I fotm. Like you should too!

1 Like

The base mechanics of the game are what make you a Gladiator player. Knowing your win conditions, when to kite, when to LoS, when to pressure.

If you’re a Gladiator you can be Glad with any class.

So this argument makes no sense. Pressing 1 extra button isn’t the skill level that separates players.

2 Likes

Great, pet can take 1 more hit before it dies.
Pet ress needs to reverted to 2secs, 4 secs is impossible to pull off once they intentionally try to kill your pet. Monk can disturb pet ress even through Aspect of the Turtle by Ring of peace.

Good, this shouldve been in the game since the launch of season.

Christmas came early. Or too late? :thinking: But I hope this + the 20% starter damp will reduce the mongo heals by noticeable amount.

mage shield no nerf
covoc no nerf

Slow there you now heal 24K with WoG instead of 30K it will be fine

1 Like

Some good changes. BUT Unholy needs a bit love or otherwise WW, Arms and Ret should get small Nerfs damagewise and Arms for sure some Nerfs for their defensives.
I like your little joke to leave Mistweavers untouched. They are unplayable in Arena…

Ye this pmuch changes nothing
Go back to playing your fotm everyone
Blizzard still trying to figure out the game

2v2 dampening will just allow RM to kill healers teams easier at opening. They add dampening but they leave the huge damages unchanged.
Healers RIP.

1 Like

When can we expect some balance in pve raiding? I play havoc, the bottom of the pile in pve raiding and nowhere to be seen in the top 100 teams of arena.

Is it a design choice to ignore havoc? Why? Reducing the appeal of the class? Lack of time in the team? Lack of expert? Lack of data? Why?

Phew! My Warrior dodged a bullet for atleast another week. :sweat_smile:

Hello Blizzard,

Thank you very much for this post. It is very good to see that a lot of the things which players were conserned about are going to be adressed.

Please continue working on the pvp tunning on more frequent bases and do posts like this one. They are helping us to see that our feedback is seen and i personally very much appreciate that!

Best regards and be healthy!

2 Likes

Blizzard thank you for finally fixing this. It is apprecaited!