Pvp vendor and engineering boogs

Hi all,
for unrated pvp content is there a pvp vendor to buy healing potions and gliders?
Also I have engineering how I are these boots are called to make you run in a bg?

I think you buy them within the bg? For marks. Sometimes there are some at AH as well.

the engineering boots ?

you are welcome

1 Like

There are pvp vendors that sell gliders, third wind potions, stamina buff stews etc. I use one in (legion) Dalaran in the Alliance area, he’s one of the pvp vendors there.

These are sold for Marks of Honor . To buy with gold, the AH stocks them all apart from the stamina stews.

So I can also perhaps fly to the shadowlands capital and get those from there as well? I have not seen pvp vendor in the dragonflight world

Dont know about that. If you portal from Stormwind to Dalaran (Broken Shore) you can get a Dalaran Hearthstone from the NPC in the Legerdemain Lounge to easily return there.

Once in Dalaran head for the Alliance only part and the pvp vendors are right at the back - one of them sells all that stuff. From there its easy to portal back to Stormwind as the portal there is still open

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.