PvP VENDOR/JCJ POWER/TEMPLE

Hey Blizzard! 2 expansions later…can we have ONE FCKING PVP VENDOR AND NO MORE PVERS IN PVP? TY.

2 Likes

How about more warfronts instead?

JCJ?

And hey, we got a bot BG as brawl. Dunno what more you want.

Vendors in 10 characters

Vendors but in 24 characters

add back resilience pls

PVP power and resil plz xo. Bring back PVP gear in pvp > PVE gear and some vendors so i dont have to watch johnny from the LFR scene out gear me with welfare epics.

1 Like

Probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I like being able to use all gear everywhere. I only started pvping more than very casually for the first time in like 9 years (I’m not exaggerating, actually 9 years) for the weekly chest to help raid progression, and I would not have done that if it required me to have a completely different set of gear, or if it only rewarded gear that wasn’t useful for raiding.

I’m not alone in this either, I know a lot of people who never used to pvp, but do so now because of the weekly chest.

Well having a PvP stat which whould work in the open world against NPC’s while enlisted(WM-On), whould be the best thing.

It could be a stat similar to a combination of versatility and resilience; It could perhaps add Global haste(Move Speed + haste), Crit and increase the damage and healing you do, while at the same time reduce the amount of criticals you take and reduce damage taken.

It whould be pretty universal and by default the most powerful stat while in PvP/Warmode. It whould even function against NPC’s while doing WQ’s and PvP-Island Expeditions. That way a PvP:er that only PvP’s whould not have to switch gear to deal with NPC’s while farming AP or do World Bosses. Only while doing pure PvE content such as; Normal Island Expedition, Raids and Dungeons A change of gear set whould be required.

To offset this powerfull PvP stat; PvP gear whould come with only one other secondary stat so it whould be; Haste/Crit/Mastery/Versatility + PvP stat making PvP gear totally unattractive for PvE.

When it comes to PvP gear distribution and progression I whould love to see a stronger focus on warmode as a feature. So to not break/change the new honor and conquest systems, I whould like to see a new faction, let’s call this faction simply alliance and horde for simplicity.

This new faction whould function similar to the old fisher reputations. Instead of having a reputation bar that goes from Hated - Exalted, you whould instead progress like the old school PvP ranks. Alliance whould start out as a Private, then as he progress in “reputation” he whould turn into a Corporal, later a Sergeant etc. Ofcourse this whould also be visually represented on your nameplate.

To increase your rank with the new faction you whould get “reputation points” for doing activities while enlisted(WM-On) aswell as in BG’s and Arena.

The reputation points from BG’s whould be rewarded in a similar fashion to how the PvP factions function(Silverwing Sentinels etc.) which promotes a active try to win mentality, if you don’t try to win you whould get no reputation.

As for the reputation gained in the open world; you whould recieve some reputation points for doing ordinary quests, WQ’s, fighting players, picking up supply chests and by doing the Assualts. Simply, just play the game as you want with warmode active and you will slowly progress forward, killing other players and doing PvP related quests and objectives, whould make the process quicker however.

The reason why i involve ordinary quests are quite simple. This whould allow new characters that choose to level with warmode activated a means to gain reputation with the new faction. Besides, doing quests with warmode active makes you just as exposed as any other player.

Since i wanted to make Warmode a feature most WQ’s while in Warmode whould now grant a bit of honor upon completion, some harder(elite) WQ’s could also award conquest points similar to how assualts currently do. But there whould also be WQ’s that award Marks of Honor, PvP gear and PvP consumables. As for the PvP consumables such as the BG only potions, these whould now be useable while in warmode.

So what whould this faction provide the players?

The faction provisioners whould exchange marks of honor for PvP gear. Your current rank with the faction whould dictate which “Item level quality” these items are, which whould mean that a corporal whould have access to superior gear over a private. The item level whould also scale depending on character level. This whould allow twinks to rank up while playing Bg’s and get progressively stronger gear aswell.

The gear offered whould be similar to the gladiator gear, coming with one secondary + PvP stat and you can freely choose what items you want to buy. Before accepting your heart of Azeroth the provisioner will sell ordinary helm, shoulder and chest items, but once you have accepted the HoA these will turn into a selection of Azerite pieces.

The azerite provided from PvP won’t scrap/Disenchant into Residuum it instead scraps into Marks of Honor. PvP Azerite whould also come with the PvP stat alongside the other bonuses, making the exclusive PvP Azerite better then PvE Azerite for PvP and Warmode.

Another benefit ranking up whould give players are the current warmode bonus. As a rank 1(Private), your warmode bonus will be only a measly +3% exp, resources, ap, gold and honor, but ranking up will increase this bonus further, so rank 2: +6%, rank 3: 9% etc.

This whould cause warmode’s bonuses to become a commitment. If you play exclusively in warmode your bonuses will be quite significant, but if you just join in from time to time your bonuses whould be less impressive.

Since we all know that WoW are now bound to seasons the max “rank” with this faction whould be capped aswell. So perhaps 4-5 ranks per season, which whould make the Warmode bonuses 12/15% in season one then 24/30% in the current season two. I’ll estimate that this expansion will have a total of four season which whould bring the final rank up to a total of 48/60% bonus.

However reaching this rank whould had been a serious comitment so most whould be happy with it. Besides exclusive PvP players just gain their AP as long as they win their instanced activities, which means they can’t really grind out AP or even gold efficiently in the first place. Perhaps it whould need a cap at perhaps 30% or so, but well…

As for the gear provided, It whould cap out on the seasons HC ilvl. So you could get hold of ilvl 400 gear(season 2) from this vendor being commited only to Warmode and ordinary BG’s while at the current max rank for the season.

However to achive the strongest gear you whould have to participate in rated pvp. This whould provide new players interested in PvP a means to catch up or casual PvP:ers a decent amount of satisfaction. While at the same time keep high rated players somewhat exclusive.

As for the pure elite PvP players. This faction whould provide the bonuses, which are significant enought on their own. However there will also be other interesting rewards at the vendor to spend marks of honor on; Consumables, battle standards, transmogs, bandages etc. I mean you can probably add almost anything to a vendor if you whould like.

I dont know why you want a pvp vendor.

I gear up 10 times more faster than when it was Wotlk.

Wish i could PvE causally to stay up to par in pvp.

No…i have to do PvE 80% of my time to stay competetive in pvp.

Not true. You should probably do a +10 every week, and the warfront and world boss once a month, but aside from that, you can just gear through pvp, if that’s what you want.

How would that work without a specific pvp stat? Like there is a scaling for pvp gear pve gear won’t have?

You gotta know what you want

the pvp stats are meant to be the solution so when you tag some faceless nobody you almost 2 shot him if you have lets say 50% PVP power and he has 0% pvp resilience. Having the specific stat is how players in PVP were ahead of PVERs, thats how it should be without question in PVP.

Then the PVPers will need a second set for PVE vice versa, which is fine its what keeps character progression interesting.

for what I want all they have to do is copy paste the PVP from Mists of pandaria for gearing, how PVP worked and preferably class design too. I -know- what I want, I know what I’d define as fun any a fun broken game is more fun than a mundane simple game.

dw i agree, it’s just the “xo” i thought it wasa typo and you meant “no”. so what does “xo” mean?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.