PVP vendor why removed

Why should l play pve to be good pvp player why should l spent a lot of time in quests danguens as pvp player should we say to pvp guilds they are joke because they are not do raids or some pve staff .

l hope you bring the pvp vendor back and the old honor so ppl would to spam bgs rbgs or arena to get the honor and buy items and most of pvp players wish to not make pve items work in arena so we can see the skills between the players .

and hope to get a good answer
Guild master of Twix pvp Guild

9 Likes

am not that good in English but hope you can understand what l mean

I miss it too please back this :((((((

I hope they realize and bring it back.

Bring it back plzzzzzzz blizzzzzz

I agree with you, man.

When we had pvp and pve vendors back in the days shows clearly that it worked. Much more players much more fun. I agree totally as it’s a bit disappointing to have 6 rings in a row from the weekly chest. Just let us choose what we really need. Hope Blizz will realize it too and bring em back…

I agree with you

i couldn’t agree more. hopefully we got them back ^^

it is good idea i like it i hope they make it

I absolutely agree with you, As a GM of Yo Im Mvp who once was a very populated pvp guild with 60+ online a lot of us would join together for some 2s or 3s and even RBGs to get conquest points to buy gear. But with that system gone why should there be a pvp guild? why should a pvp player even join one? It is forcing pvp players to join pve guilds to raid and get the best gear for them therefore absolutely killing pvp guilds. I hope you realize that pvp vendors are a must and bring them back, thank you.

1 Like

LOL, imagine being mad that you are too bad at one side of the game XDXD
Do you remember BC/Wrath? The pinnacle of vendors in WoW. And badges.
Surprise surprise, the best gear you could have gotten was from PvE.
Stop crying and play game as a whole, do not cry for bigger partmentalisment of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.