PVP Vendors - I'm glad I can't choose wrong item

But it takes us so long to afford the item that we forget what we wanted and/or don’t actually need it by the time we get the currency. In the end, any item will do :joy:

1 Like

Yeah the cost is too high imo but oh well.

1 Like

The two hardest bosses ingame, every expac that has them:

-The elevator boss and most importantly
-The PvP vendor, I searched so long for them I have given up hope! Oh wait I had a breadcrumb quest evry expac (atleast since MoP) that tells me and leads me to where they are! DERP!

3 Likes

Well lets say I dont know a single good PvP/PvE player who didnt know where his PvP/PvE gear vendor is … and the rest …

2 Likes

I was sad the elevator in BoD isn’t a killer. First thing we did was have one of us stand under it as a guinea pig xD.

1 Like

Yea, vendors need to be back

1 Like

Have you met this guy?

Nice chap, albeit a bit greedy.
Of course we need to do fair amount of… pve to get access to that loot.

This pvp gearing system is trash. There’s nothing interesting about it, it’s not “exciting”. It’s just brings frustration. So I know what they can do with their last resorts.

6 Likes

Yeah, but that guy isn’t the result of good design either. He’s a band-aid. An attempt to try and fix some problems associated with Azerite Armor. But he’s not without problems of his own. He’s the lesser of two evils if you will.

I think it’s an improvement over past systems, though the design is still far from ideal. But the words “interesting” and “exciting” definitely didn’t hold true for PvP vendors either.

Can you imagine raiding and not getting a chance of loot from a boss. That instead if would fill a kill raid bosses bar and that would then spit out a reward at intervals.

It would be horrendous.

6 Likes

Have you ever pvp’d?

More than you, it would seem.

How so? Checked u and ur grand 1550

1 Like

That wasn’t what you asked about though, was it?

How does it seem you’ve pvpd more than me?

I have more achievements that indicate more time spent doing PvP.

Not really, you’ve got the easy to obtain achieves indicating you chase achievements not actual pvp

4 Likes

What issues? What problems? I don’ see no problems.

An extreme system in which all loot,start to finish, was entirely based on currency might be a bit dry, but I’d vastly prefer even that to what we have now, at least if it gave me real choice what to buy.

4 Likes

Ah. So there’s PvP and there’s actual PvP.

:roll_eyes:

You said you prefer this gearing system over the old. Yet your arena/bg achievement tabs are empty… the ones required to get gear before and now lmao.

7 Likes

So you do see problems? :thinking: