PVP:Ally vs Ally and Horde vs Horde!Or some other solution!

Wrote this in general yesterday but no answer so I try it here.

So sick of this unfair matching in PVP.
Played 12 battlegrounds yesterday and 0 wins.
Today 5 battlegrounds and 0 wins.

Fix the PVP or make the matchmaking so ally play against all and horde against horde so you can win and also be able to buy gear for conquest points because how the matchmaking is now is not working.

You shall not need to play 24 hours per day and not even be able to buy 1 gear for conquest points.

I hate how it is now.

PVP was fun in MOP but now I have no words how bad it is.

Or let us buy conquest points for honor points.

Like 50 conquest for 500 honor or something.

But now I know that Horde players say the PVP is fine how it is but no it is not.

1 Like

I dont know if it’s TRUE but read somewhere long ago conquest got removed already on shadowlands. I didn’t read anything else yet.

They bring vendors with currency instead.

Find a friends to play with.

2 Likes

Isn’t conquest the currency for those vendors?

I think they change the name , they never use the same name for anything.

So its brand new stuff. As long as you play pvp , you will gear up from vendor and rank up your pvp gear.

Alliance sux at epic bg’s but I don’t understand how you can loose so much in 10-15 mans if that’s what you mean.

Are your character low geared or something?

I mostly do epic BGs and sometimes normal BGs and brawls. My winrate is about 50% I’d say.

Maybe you’re incedibly unlucky, maybe your pvp skills arent good(no offense) or maybe you arent talking to your teammates because communication and following the same plan together is always better than randomly doing stuff in BGs. You could try to lead your team.

Or maybe you might be playing on a bad server time? I noticed when its evening its better for alliance but when its past midnight horde starts winning more.

I am done with BG’s every single battleground starts with either lets lose fast spamming or when i join match is so one sided that it makes me sad.

Since Legion, I’ve played a lot of PvP quite regularly on both Horde and Alliance, and the difference is astonishing in my experience. I like Alliance races more, but every day I decide to do BGs, I start out by doing some on my Alliance toon, and get absolutely deleted 10 times in a row. Then I log my Horde character and win about 80% of the BGs.
This has been my consistent experience over two expansions, so I don’t think it’s a question of being merely unlucky. The Horde players are generally way better geared, are far more organized, single out and burst down healers, and help peel from their own healers while the Alliance teams tend to be garbage in every single aspect. It’s very rare to see competent Alliance in random BGs, and whereas I fill my conquest bar in a day of casual Horde PvP, for my Alliance character it can take weeks because I get nothing for losing.

2 Likes

Horde scum are higher geared. It’s like playing single player rpgs on easy mode. On average they are +15% better geared than the average alliance in bg. So no wonder as alliance you lose often

Recently I started doing many random bgs again and when I queue as horde I almost always lose while when I queue as mercenary I always win.
I’m seeing horde groups with many <300k hp players while on alliance everyone has 500-600k
And I also see many gladiators, rank 1 and full mythic players on alliance a lot more than horde

Disney faction isnt used to fight try to tell them what to do.

All these threads lol everybody only losing…who tf is winning? Maybe its this old secret order dedicated to ruin mmorpgs and secretly winning every bg.

Just chiming in. Anecdotally, it’s the same for me. Ally lose probably 4 in every 5 battlegrounds. Half the time the players are half afk or just fresh toons vs mythic geared horde, it’s really annoying and I’ve stopped even queuing for battlegrounds now unless there’s a brawl on. Playing my horde toons, it’s easy to win but the queue times are so much longer.

Never used to be like this, they shouldn’t allow such massive gear gaps to influence pvp as much as it does.

I imagine most people, like me, solo queue for non-epic BGs, which probably puts them up against 5-man premades or worse quite often, thus leading to a very loss-heavy experience on both factions in that regard.

However, in epic BGs that’s a harder stint to pull off, and even there Alliance gets curbstomped most of the time from what I’ve seen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.