Pyrewood Village , Alliance or Horde

Any tip where to play, since i have character on Pyrewood Village on a horde side lvl 75 ( which is super dead). Should i continue as horde and hope for merge or just start again as alliance character?

I mean i dont want to pay 30e for faction transfer.

Pyrewood compared to mirage has an higher disparity in alliance to horde ratio.

I hate to say this but you will have an easier time finding a guild that suits your needs on mirage compared to pyrewood has an horde player.

Yeah I will probably have to bite it and start leveling new character as Alliance on Pyrewood or horde one in Mirage. 25 or 30 e is not big deal but i hold blizzard guilty for that, they should manage that stuff better since we pay monthly.

1 Like

Not to be shill, but they can’t have complete control over player behavior.

We are more to blame for that.

They can merge all PvE servers, but yeah since cata is soon there could be problem with login queue.

pyrewood was more the ok to play on as allience untill like 3 weeks ago when most of people went on break till cata

it was very very lively in decemeber - fabruary period :slight_smile:

now its either 12/12 gdkp runs desperate for buyers or very very few other decent (10/12 hc + ) discord pugs still going :slight_smile:

Decided to level up new alliance character on Pyrewood server. Went with Rogue (they have some good class quest with legendary daggers), but i am not sure that I will be able to hit level 80 before Cata.