Pyrewood village server TBC

Hi all, I would like to find the right server to be ready for the TBC launch. I have some questions for you:

• What is your feeling regarding the balance between Horde and Alliance side? I see from the web that the Alliance population is greater than the Horde one;

• During peak periods, did you find yourself having to wait due to queues to enter the game?

• Do you know if there are guilds in alliance or horde side pvp oriented?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

I cant speak for the horde side since i play alliance.

Pyrewood does have more alliance than horde, but we are also one of the largest realms in EU, so there should be quite a lot of horde players around, i see a lot of them in front of raid instances and on zandalar island at least.

I havent seen a real queue since AQ opening, but once in a while we get a 5-100 long queue, which is pretty fast, though we might see longer queues once TBC releases since many players will return, or PvP server refugee’s using their 58 boost. But even during the release of classic, we never had massive queues here on pyrewood.

On alliance, there are mostly PvE centered guilds, but pretty much all of them have PvP players in them as well. For the Rank 14 grinds, they were mostly organized cross guild on a pvp discord. In tbc with Arena coming you will probably see more in guild pvp action than in classic due to the smaller size, and lesser time commitment needed.

This is for pretty much all of classic, there are not many guilds that are PvP oriented (as in having PvP as their main focus) but many guilds care for both aspects of the game

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the complete answer! It was really useful and very appreciated ! :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.