Quarter Master coins hmmmm

So I don’t really partacke in arenas ive been capping my conquest through world pvp every week and now have 10 quartermaster coins.

The reward for 10 of these increases sinister items to 380 the conquest cap reward has been 385 for the last 9 weeks and is now 400 , there is no point in keeping these quartermaster coins unless you participate in arenas .

Why have the quest in the 1st place I was expecting it to be able too upgrade one of the 385 items to 400 at least especially at this point in time???

Also its suggesting that the reward for opening my chest next week is still 385 ilevel should this not have been changed to 400???

5 Likes

Yeah, I was also a bit disappointed. Especially when in previous season upgrades were 15 ilvl from normal to heroic ilvl, but as a conquest reward. In this season they removed this reward from schedule, so it was safe to assume it went for this quests for 10 quartermaster coins. Sadly, it’s not the case.

Maybe it’ll go up in ilevels it upgrades in the end of this 400 ilvl cycle, to correspond with ilvls from season 1 upgrades.

No. For this rewards to have higher ilvl you have to do Rated, same as you have to do M+ to have higher ilvl rewards from the chest there.
Difficulty / Effort -> rewards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.