Quartermaster now rewards Warlord's Trophy

At least we got that fixed

Atleast I’ll get 1.5K gold off my coins

Would’ve been nice if we could have exchanged 10 sigils for a Trophy instead, but guess that would be asking too much.

I kept all mine for no reason then…

2 Likes

Oh look another useless pvp change. Atleast I can pay for my repair now

1 Like

Since that event is up 24/7 does that mean we can farm 1 warlords trophy per week? Sounds like a really good change if it worked like that

Well atleast it’s a slight upgrade. Not enough yet but slightly better

They do everything not to put items on vendors. I don’t know what’s their problem with vendors. Instead of taking bad decision with bad gearing systems and wasting resources on coding any PvP event they could put them on vendors behind and currency to buy them. For some reason they defend these horrible weekly chests that are not fun at all. I don’t know 1 person who would prefer this weekly chest over vendor.

This is corporation type of thinking. One dumb manager who pushed this stupid idea is now defended by others because otherwize he might lose his position or job. It’s like Azerite armor. Everyone said it’s crap but it’s Ion’s personal idea so it has to stay even though it’s horrible af.

Other thing that I noticed is that Blizzard runs out of ideas. M+ is combination of Diablo 3 rifts and Starcraft 2 mutators. Tf and wf is Diablo 3 versions of items etc. They have one idea and then implement it to their every game.

3 Likes

Why would you want a vendor when vendors were here gear didn’t drop from PvP like it does now the biggest issue is say was that the Sigel’s were too low ilvl you can now buy at least the higher ilvl trophy better late than never so if you ever get one of those bis stat crappy ilvl items it will be easier to upgrade.

They should still give upgraded items a chance to war/titanforge tbh

Because we pvp players don’t want it to drop like it drops now. We want separate PvP gear equal to everyone in arenas like in MoP and WoD when there were no excuses for “this guy has opulence trinket” or “this guys has trident”. Everyone had set of gear to choose from with plenty of enchants and sockets that allowed you to customize. Not even mentioning reforge that was removed for no reason.

Basically PvE and PvP gear were different but they were two separate progressions. Simply there were more things to do this way. Instead of taking gear from every source and choosing the best stats/offspec you had to gather it twice or more times if you had offspec.

Yes but your argument here has nothing to do with vendors and l agree with drae PvP gear should be able to warforge and titnaforge.

What you need to understand is this game has probably been the easiest to gear ever with his easy pve is and the fact PvP offers loot just for finishing arena matches.

They could probably add resilience or something similar to PvP only gear but would that help? I have said this many times the game is already terribly slow paced you either can’t kill anything until 60% damp or you randomly get one shot by some destro lock ele rng.

For the most part it’s the 60% damp games tho especially at higher rating if you add resilience or something now your basically just adding PvP tank gear which will make the game even more damp.

I don’t know about you but I’d rather be able to do enough damage to pressure a kill in 2 to 5 minutes not 20 to 30.

I exaggerated a little with timings above but you get my drift.

You are right but this only happens because they gave base resilience to everyone in MoP and reduced it’s effect to barely anything. Every player had base 50% resilience. Have you noticed that besides crits being 150% in PvP not 200% like in PvE you dill less dmg to players than bosses. Remove base damage reduction and we are gucci. Add it also to crafted items from professions so you can get some base resilience gear from there.

Also keep in mind that there are two reasons why this game was extremely slow paced:

1. Defensive traits - people started sacrificing some offensive traits in order to get better defensive ones. Like Destruction Warlocks get 3x Flashpoint, 3x Overwhelming Power and 3x Resounding Protection instead of getting 3x Flashpoint and 3x second best offensive trait for example.

2. PvE gear that you for example have. Opulence trinket, Void Stone, Champions of the Light healing trinket, Trident, Plate Gloves, Mail Legs from CoS. Do you remember first few weeks of season 2 when people died because of no defensive traits unlocked?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.