Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

You are alliance bias. Feel yourself flagged.

is that you? https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/k7fpw5/retribution_paladins_getting_ready_for_naxx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

next they add Wood Elves , Dark Elves , Pot Elves , Moss Elves ?

changeing game name the World Of Elfcraft .

1 Like

That link said it was in requested by asian players. It doesn’t mention saving the horde side from dying.

It is true. Horde was dying as a faction back in classic because most players either played Humans or Night elves. Blood elves evened the scales for the Horde towards actual equality. But Blizzard now made a mistake. If I was in charge of the writing I would have given void elves to the Horde and Nightborne to the alliance. giving the the other faction the different cross elf model was a grave mistake. It needs to be fixed. Delete high elves now and make blood elves unique again.

It was both the Asian request and saving the Horde.

Asian players complained they wanted a Hot female for the Horde side for their girlfriends to play with them, so adding elves not only completes this request but also balances the factions

Also why are we talking about Blood elves?

Because a few alliance players are upset they are on horde instead of alliance.

We have High elves on the Alliance too. Look at my profile

And it’s not “a few”. High elves are the most requested race for the Alliance. That’s why we got natural skinned Void elves . :nail_care:

Partially true. The population balance was 30-70% in favor of the Alliance in vanilla. But the Horde wasn’t dying. The Horde were the PVP faction back then it’s just not too many people wanted to play monsters. So yeah, Blizz introduced belfs to balance the population and it worked. But the Horde wasn’t dying.

Yeah. They’re gonna come for our vulperas next.

Lol you Horde have this insecure mentality. I love Vulperas and I play them on the Horde.

But, when it comes to High elves (many NPC’s on the alliance, and active every expansion) thats a different story.

I’m happy we have Natural skinned Void elves now so I can Roleplay my High elf dream. Enjoy :nail_care:

For now. In the future bloodelf will get back their unique model. Bal’a dash!

good. approved

Yes indeed.

I firmly believe that Blizzard should just listen to the playerbase and give them what they want. Having playable High Elves is the right choice - not only from a lore perspective but from a gameplay one too. The number of Alliance players is dwindling by the day, with most going over to Horde for… reasons. Introducing High Elves back would revitalize the faction, if not even brings us ahead of the Horde.

3 Likes

I agree. But we already have High elves (with Void racial) if you think about it.

They are only missing a few hair colors, and done.

They have unique hairstyles, unique heritage armor, unique racial. Which overall makes them perfect.

As I said, they are only missing a few hair colors and they would be perfect High elves. We are very very near to achieving our dream. And blizzard confirmed there will be a customization update in general, so I’m excited.

“This is just the beginning for our character customization, I’m sure there will be more hair styles and eye colors, different things that we add throughout the course of what we’re learning from what people want in the community as a result of that.”

when are we getting the Nagas as playable race :rofl:
been playing as Naga in warcraft 3 for years already :smiley:

1 Like

Which part of it? The one saying no or the one saying yes?

Clearly the one saying yes. Blizzard is listening to what we want. This interview was 14 days ago. It’s coming!

“This is just the beginning for our character customization, I’m sure there will be more hair styles and eye colors, different things that we add throughout the course of what we’re learning from what people want in the community as a result of that.”

The no camp is full of Horde players and they never listen to those. :pensive: