Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

I think the Allied Race starting zones are abandoned, they will probably never be updated.:disappointed_relieved:

The Midnight expansion will update Quel’Thalas, the blood elf starting zone could be revamped, it could become the starting zone for all Thalassian elves (BE, HE and VE).

I saw that the blood elf ships will be updated, maybe there will be a blue version for the high elves.:sailboat::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Dude we were literally one week away from closing the thread.

The only blood elf character that was ever worth anything was Kael he is gone now and Bobs regime stinks.

Why? Why do belfs have to share everything? Just let it go. And stop deluding yourselves. They aren’t gonna hand you Slivermoon.

2 Likes

The Quel’Thalas expansion will need a neutral capital for the horde and the alliance.:man_shrugging:

No they don’t.

2 Likes

The alliance will also need a capital in Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

Again, no they don’t.

2 Likes

Do you really think the alliance won’t have a capital in Midnight ?:laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t say that. But why you think you’ll get the belf capital, I don’t know.

1 Like

No they don’t. Stop demanding more stuff you don’t deserve.

1 Like

Because the alliance and the horde will unite for the protection of Quel’Thalas.

And in what context does that justify taking a Horde city and making it neutral aside the fantasies of deluded people?

2 Likes

Maybe thishttps://youtu.be/jw7d6i5o5ao?feature=shared * will be the future of Quel’thalas

Bel’ameth and Gilneas are neutral Alliance cities, the horde must also make two offerings.

1 Like

Neither are faction cities. But if you want to eaven it out, first ask Blizzard to give Forsaken a story where everyone helps them not plant a giant tree, but dig a giant hole to make their new settlement and you can visit. Also ask Blizzard to make Kezan a world zone. There’s your offerings.

1 Like

I prefer Silvermoon, this city has a value of two offerings.:ok_hand:

Those are still alliance in the lore. And in neither of them Horde can talk to vendors, Hearthstone or the portals. We don’t owe you anything. It was already abd enough Blizzard agve in to the high elf fanatics the first time we shall not repeat that. Now let the topic die and stop demanding things that have been part of the read team for 20 years.

Sadly for you, nobody cares.

1 Like