Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Or perhaps a few high elves but just enough to be worth noticing and mentioning, like how they appeared alongside the blood elves and night elves in suramar. But again, I do not believe the numbers to be an issue, but I understand and respect that you believe otherwise, Fatugly.

Hmm, I understand that. While I believe it’s impossible for anything -whatever it is- to be liked by everyone, you do give some very engaging points for why you think as you do, Savotar, and I truly respect that.
But even if their story being liked by some may not be enough reason to add them, it’s at least something to think of and build upon, the world of Warcraft is vast, and possibilities remain really endless within.

Let’s not forget that she overcame her magic addiction through the power of love. :roll_eyes:

I don’t really mind quel’dorei being around. It’s sort of like the hozen, jinyu and taunka; once in a while there will be an NPC reminding us that they’re technically still around off stage. It’s hard to dislike something we rarely ever see and has no sense of weight in the narrative.

I suppose that’s really what I mind, if anything, about them. They’re just sort of hanging on to the lore without contributing much of anything. They had a stint in Suramar alongside the other elven races, true, but nothing distinctly high elven really happened because of it. I think they were mainly there for Elisande to throw shade at with everone else.

Ahem, I’d actually like to see them become playable, Faranos.
Actually, I’d like Blizzard to go wild with player options! Give us everything!
Give us playable Ethereals, Ogres, San’layn, Murlocs! All that cool stuff :stuck_out_tongue:
But then again, I apologize if I got a bit off-topic, I just like all kinds of player options, but I understand not everyone is on the same boat, and they have every right to voice their opinion.

Edit: Forgot Sethrak and Tuskarr, ouch :stuck_out_tongue:

SC no longer have a notable presence on Dalaran regardless. When Jainja got butthurt and left, they had little hold remaining on the city.

And with where horde is right now, it makes little sense for them to have bad blood with blood elves. If they think 2nd war and what happened during it matters, in the lifetime of WoW horde gets at least 50% credit for all the time the world has been saved, if not more. Sometimes more, such as Dragonsoul and what Thrall was doing. Whether you like it or not, it was an Orc who save the world.

So no. You want there to be a bad blood, because you want high elves and you want to create artificial distinction, even though the said distinction has been on a rapid decline since the end of TBC.

1 Like

I was actually referring to the events of the Purge of Dalaran and the following bloodshed that happened on the isle of thunder, Nezekan.
And I never doubted the horde’s crucial role in saving the world, even recently we still united against azshara so no disagreement there.

Right. So they can’t just say “Orcs bad” like the used to. It was one of their initial refusal to go back to Silvermoon, along with siphon man thing. Both of those are irrelevant now, so I don’t think this facade should go on.

As for the purge, Lor’themar forgives both Jaina and SC and makes the first move to amend things, in throne of thunder short cutscene, and you don’t see it come up often and it doesn’t come up between Lor’Themar and Jaina. But what is interesting is that you have Jaina admitting the purge was wrong and she has blood on her hands in BfA.

So maybe SC should stop with their moral superiority and admit they have been the “evil ones” they were accusing blood elves to be, and start making amends.

Oh a new one…

Can’t wait to see all the Anti-Helfers get mad and repost all their previous arguments from the old one.
And the Pro-Helfers get mad and repost all of their counterarguments again.

PSA: If you hate the idea of High Elves being playable, going in here to constantly bump the thread is not a good idea.

They extended the last thread… But I don’t know whether it reached a new sort of limit. It was from some time last year.

Ah, I see your point more clearly now, Thanks Nezekan.
And yes, I can say i’m at least very excited to see the next chapter of events unfold, what will happen? Re-union? War? Betrayal?
I’m just so hyped to see all the limitless possibilities that can occur in such an interesting story, but again, not all people find this tale engaging and I completely understand that. But I will stay hopeful and hyped to see these events unfold.

We will see I guess. If they are updating NPC looks for blood elves, perhaps something will happen. Probably in Northrend.

1 Like

Well instead of you guys playing the game focus on whining for such useless subjects.

Your faction suffers from progress in raiding, go raid abit help your faction 10x more.

1 Like

It’s not us.

The OP has opened up contradictions and we have a right to call said contradictions out.

What is in Italics is what the OP said.
If you can’t make consistent arguments, then Blizzard shouldn’t listen to you.

Preach! I don’t know why Void Elves aren’t enough. They’re blue elves, that’s what they wanted right?

2 Likes

its very important. majority of playerbase would love to play highelves, like silvercovanant on the alliance side.

But you can’t make a consistent argument, without contradictions.
Blizzard can’t listen to arguments with contradictions.

SC are just copy-paste from Blood Elves.

It is highly unimportant and there are more important problems your faction is facing atm as the one ive already told you.

So if you care, do something about it :slight_smile:
I did my part for the alliance back in WoD. No more :wink:

Blood elves are copies of SC elves.

That’s hard since Blood Elves came first.

3 Likes

Raiding is not the only thing to do in game and enjoy… I don’t raid, and I always short in time to do things…

What we ask are highelves which are not blood elves.

High Elves look like Blood Elves. They are just copy-paste clones.
You contradicted yourself, in the very second comment you made.

“No more copy paste races, like void elves.” You are a hypocrite.

2 Likes

I didn’t said that.

I said and what had in my minds, that instead of creating races that were never asked, they should have made highelves playable for alliance.