Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Aye, its not really something I think I’d use much myself, but I understand those who want it and honestly I feel like a lot of TRP being added to the game would be useful anyways. So like… I can’t figure a good reason to say no. :smiley:

you literally have them playable, you can make void elf with white skin and blue eyes, void elves are literally made of high elves and blood elves, void elf has one exception which is racials, they have different racials than blood elf ( and blood elf has racials of high elf) visually they look the same and literally they are the same also
HERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE THIRD, THE SAME LOOKING RACE IN GAME
to begin with it having 2 the same looking races was odd and bad decision

Yeah void elves are just high elves that took an interest in the void.
They have all the customisation options of a normal high elf.
We have high elves.

Asking for a third version of the same race because of a nametag and racials is just being fussy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

blood elves have racials of high elves so not even fo racials its just asking for nametag

The obvious solution would be the umbrella-term “Thalassian Elf” nametag for the Blood, High, Highvale, Silver Covenant and Void Elves
:dracthyr_shrug:
And an option to toggle the Entropic Embrace Racial like how the tentacle could be toggled off

2 Likes

How high are high elves?

More or less like this?

2 Likes

The office is closed for holiday. Hope you’re having a good time in Netherstorm.

1 Like

I hope you have a good holiday!

Yes we need them, most of us would play them, and why not? Most playerbase is an elf.

High elves not yet playable.

High elves were asked since day 1. So, we have them, but not playable. We have so much about high elves, we just need them to be playable and end this!

3 Likes

Holiday? What holiday?

1 Like

it’s a hint for those secrets.

If Blizzard adds the high elves as a playable race for the alliance, the horde should also receive an elven race, perhaps the san’layn… :thinking:

11 Likes

That’s exactly what horde would like to get and play.

3 Likes

Adding subraces as mere customization options only presented new problems instead of completely resolving issues:

Maana’ri skins? No fel cracks, no fel scars
Darkfallen? No vampiric, San’layn version
High Elves? Ahh, be annoyed forever with the improper race tag and ee racial

3 Likes

Horde would get the best racial in the game here xd, needs balance!

This is the coolest thing i have seen as race ideas in a long time but not a fan of the high elf racials they suck need to be much better.

Both are already available in game via customisation skins. I deffinietly don’t want ANOTHER elf. In fact I’d like for Blizzard to stop adding playable reaces if they cannot bother to properly portray them in the game. Sometimes less is more.

Well they are blood or void elves not high elves. This game really in dire need of more elven races playable. Quel’dorei for alliance and San’layn for horde.

4 Likes

Give me this! Nao!

1 Like

Hmm look what wowhead found. Unused they wrote but maybe in the future.

If Sylvanas old armor become avialbe to the players. I hope her newer versions of her armor would become too like her High elf version from Shattered legacies clip that would be perfect for Silver covenant High elf (With the matching bow) and her current one (also with the matching bow).

Well perhaps Blizzard is setting up for San’layn to be playable at some point. As there seem that the Scourge have a new “mysterious” leader and newly San’layn have been created, that led the attack on Quel’thalas, that was for the Blood Knight questline at the end of Shadowlands.

If we get the Alliance High elves playable, as I said before then they can corrupt the void elves to the point they will no longer be …a “void elf”. Considering what the void elf fans want to look like when they are asking for in customizations for void elves. Also why I went back to asking for High elves to be playable.

If Blizzard had released the High elves as playable at the end of Legion instead of void elves then the Alliance would have kept their Identity as a Light belief for the Alliance thus keeping their Light theme instead of ruining it. Seems Blizzard just want to ruin what once was of the Warcraft universe and twist it.

Dark powers is more fitting to be part of the Horde, so San’layn and void user race seems more fitting for the Horde as they have that history with fel and and more Barbaric and survival at all cost and kept the Alliance Light theme as that was their Origin. But that Old Horde theme has also been twisted also by Blizzard. And now both Factions are unrecognizable so the “For the Horde” and “For the Alliance” has no meaning anymore…

All we High elf fans is asking for is for the “Loyal” Alliance High elves to be playable that has through out history of Warcraft stayed and fought with their Alliance allies no matter what and been there long before Blood elves joined the Horde, everywhere in Vanilla/classic what did you see in Alliance, High elves here and there in Alliance areas. And that mind set has never changed for them, they will fight and die for the Alliance and that has a “big meaning”, a big story. Even the High elves in Dalaran choosed to stay in Dalaran with their Human allies when their King order them home after the second war. And that tells alot they like working with the Humans and thye like fight side by side with humans. They believe in the Alliance, they will forever fight for the Alliance no matter what. They would never had stayed otherwise. Something Ion will never understand.

3 Likes