Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Because where does it stop?

I want to play as a Gray Forest Wolf Warlock on the Horde side…you can’t please everyone. That’s just life.

Blizzard can’t keep everyone happy and they’ve coped thus far, with no San’layn or High Elves and they can continue with it.

1 Like

Still I am trying to make blizz see to make everyone happy.

That’s impossible and ridiculous because you’ll only set yourself with disappointment.

Blizzard can’t focus on making sure every single player is happy. The common sense thing is that if a player is unhappy, they quit.

1 Like

Even if it’s impossible I am here trying to make blizzard see that it can work. And if we get a elf race the horde needs a elf race in return that is how blizzard works.

Correction:
IF (very unlikely, but) another Blood Elf race is added to the Alliance, the Horde will get a Night Elf race and vise versa.

IF (unlikely) Horde got San’layn with Blood Elf models, Alliance would either get Naga or Satyr (maybe Highborne, but they aren’t a race - they are a caste.) Either way, it would be a “Night Elf” race.

Thats why make the San’layn from the night elf models. And so they can make both races happy we get our high elves and horde get their San’layn’s. It’s okay if you don’t agree but I think that is the best way to handle things.

But then that’s not true to the lore as the San’layn are a group of Vampyr, Undead Blood Elves.

No, it’s either got to be High Elves or San’layn - you can’t have both at the same time.
So it’s “High Elves and Naga” for Alliance and Horde respectively.
Then “Highborne and San’layn” for Alliance and Horde respectively.

Well they made the princes with night elf models so I cant see why not make the females the same.

Because that’s not what the players want.

No you don’t have that right. You have the right to disagree or counter arguments. Yet here you are screeching at helf fans. BTW post on your blood elf main. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Welp most of the alliance players did not wanted Mechagnomes and here we are. So that’s why I think San’layn are best to be night elf models. Like you said you can’t always get what you want. And no one wanted void elves ( yes the are the popu allied race bec thats what we got insead of high elves)

1 Like

But then you’ve failed at trying to please everyone.
And you have proven my point by making these failure attempts will result in people being very unhappy.

San’layn fans don’t want Night Elf models. It’s clear what they want.

And Horde players never wanted Vulpera and precious few were also asking for Nightborne, yet here we are.

And yet many Vulpera players are very happy while the mechagnomes are not populair at all.

this is my main and i’ll express my frustration with you lot droning on as well as I please

if you have the right to beg, whinge and demand for years I certainly have the right to express my frustration with that

Was it asked though?

Don’t you dare come all arrogant with me and start changing the goalposts.

You have failed at pleasing everyone, so change the record. You are willing to not let the San’layn fans get what they want…

The problem is the alliance did not asked for mechagnomes and the horde got what the wanted Kinda… but they are happy what they got. So why not make the high elves and San’layn playeble so we can give this a rest. You may not like it but it will make alot of players happy.

But seeing the San’layn be modelled in a way which isn’t what the fans want is not making them happy at all.

That’s just treating them as second-best fodder, in favor of High Elves.
So your still not making everyone happy.

Cause High Elves are a copy of belfs. Cause you already got options to look like belfs. Cause we might get a better “vampire” race in the future without adding more elves. How about that?

Blood elves are a copy of original wow high elves. Void elves are purple blood elves.

1 Like

No, Blood Elves are the High Elves. Deal with it.

1 Like