Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Technically speaking you could have gotten either one. Just not both. Ion said if you want a pale skinned blonde elf go Horde. You still can’t be a pale skinned blonde elf on the Alliance side so what he said still holds.

Well I don’t care for the Blonde hair. Nor do I care for natural hair colors in general.

I just wanted normal skin cause I can’t stand the blue berry skin. So Shadowlands customization is perfect for me.

good for you, but what about others who would like to play highelves?:slight_smile: not void or blood ones

1 Like

I would love to have a high elf allied race but, We need to face reality that there is a little chance that it would happen. So High elves options for void elves is the best we can hope for.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong lore-wise. Maybe the high elves could join the Alliance and the void elves could go back to their roots and join the ranks of the high elves at the same time. Then the Alliance would finally get real high elves consisting of original high elves and void elves, both with fitting customization options. This wouldn’t change the number of allied races basically. Some sort of a story line would be needed of course. Dedicated void elves might not like that idea though. It’s just an idea.

1 Like

for now maybe, but you know anything possible :stuck_out_tongue:

Well there are people that wanna play Horde Draenei but you don’t see them complaining.

I’m a High elf fan myself and I’m even on the Discord, but let’s be Realistic here. The fact they gave us the skin color and eye color was a blessing. It would be a even bigger blessing IF they add the hair colors, which most likely won’t happen to keep the two Thalassian races different from each other. So at the end of the day I’ll take the blessing blizzard gave us with a happy smile and enjoy it.

Just don’t get your hopes up that’s al I am saying ^^…

And I disagree with this one because they know they can make more money adding Natural hair colors.

And let’s be honest here the horde gets almost everything they want…

2 Likes

then they should create their own topic and ask, i dont see why for e.g. eredar couldnt join horde.

1 Like

But again please don’t get your hopes up ^^… You might get disappointed.

No it doesn’t. The longest asked for race on Horde has been Ogres. (Don’t ask me why, I hate the idea). They are the exact parallel of High Elves on Alliance, we know they exist, we know some of them are definitely Horde.

Remind me, what reskin options did the Horde faction get to represent Ogres?

Alliance are getting a reskin option to look like High Elves. Horde are not getting a reskin option to look like Ogres (I mean it would be easy to do I suppose, Kul Tiran model, but mages would be tricky, I mean two heads…?)

So lets not start with the Alliance pity rhetoric, in this regard Alliance are getting the sweet deal, Horde are not getting anything even vaguely similar in return, Alliance are ahead on this one.

Because they are Demons, and it would make no sense. Alliance have playable Eredar (because thats the actual correct name for the race from Argus, ‘Draenei’ is literally ‘Exiles’ in their language).

The two thirds of the Eredar who remained on Argus and did not flee on the Exodar are literally Demons. They hate everybody, they have nothing in common with the Horde, and the Horde has nothing in common with them.
Think Baine is gonna be cool with Demons wandering around Thunder Bluff? Or Thalyssra, thats sure not going to cause any Suramar flashbacks at all is it? Or what about Lor’themar “Oh yeah, Mini Kil’jaeden’s, because we totally hadn’t seen enough of them when he occupied the Sunwell that time”
Red skinned Eredar are just as much “Kill on sight” for the Horde, than they are for the Alliance, in fact Horde have -twice- as many races with personal reason to hate them, than Alliance do.

No Eredar, Nope Nope Nope…

1 Like

Allied races are a thing. Yes I am using that again because it’s true. Horde wanted brown orcs and Zandalari Trolls for years now and At the end they got Vulpera who is becoming one of the most populair race. The alliance got 1 of the races they wanted The Dark Iron Dwarves.

2 Likes

There are no draenei helping horde kill alliance in stories in game since vanilla. But we do have helves killing horde scum since vanilla. So why you say this?

1 Like

We are getting Helves, but we can’t get them fully. Because Helves and belves are 99% identical when it comes to Hair/ and skin.

Like how clearer do I need to be? What we got is a blessing I thought blizzard would never do, so we should take it with a open smile.

Asking for Full Helf’s is not gonna happen, look at Blizzard ignore you for another 15 years. Good luck. I’ve been there, done that

There’s the proof folks

High Elves are psychopathic traitors.

Quel’thalas was neutral at that time, and had since been betrayed by humanity.

So I guess the High Elves really are the scummy dregs of Thalassian society with no sense of loyality or honour. The original Murderhobo’s so to speak.

Where’s the Ogres though? They’ve been Horde just as long as High Elves have been Alliance?

Also, yeah, sure, give Alliance those High Elf models from Vanilla, that would be -hilarious-.

So why you say this?

1 Like

Because we are only getting the options. So the horde needs a new allied race in return?

You’re getting the option to look like a species that was in the Alliance in the Second War, and then betrayed its own people, and is now mostly Alliance.

Where is the Horde equivalent?

I mean the Equivalent to High Elves would be Ogres, people have been asking for them as long, we see them in game, and they are in the Horde, all it would need would be taking the Kul Tiras model and giving it to the Horde and making it look like Ogres. Y’know, sort of like Blizzard took the Blood Elf model and gave it to the Alliance and is now letting you make it look like a High Elf.

Where is the problem with that? Because if you have a problem with that, but don’t have a problem with what you’re asking for, then there is definitely a problem here.

Yes and the horde got the Night elf model. Hell Why would the horde need another allied race? Sorry but we wanted a High elf allied race and we are getting high elf options for void elves. Sorry this is just being unreasonable to ask because otherwise the horde gets a race more then the alliance.

3 Likes

Oh ho, I see how this works…

The Alliance gets a Horde race model, which they can customise to look like two different races.
The Horde gets one Alliance race model, which can’t actually be customised to look like the actual race it is supposed to be! (Seriously, Nightborne in game models are trash in comparison to the actual Nightborne NPC’s)

So Alliance get an Allied race with the option to make it look like a second, different Allied race, and Horde got an Allied race that doesn’t even look like itself.

Thats fair in your eyes is it? You don’t see anything wrong with that scenario?

2 Likes

Like the alliance asked for some races and did not get them and the horde got like 3 races they wanted? I am not trying to be rude here but srsly how is that fair if we get only options and the horde gets a whole new race?

Edit: We only got the Dark Iron Dwarves the alliance wanted.

3 Likes