Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

Well…I like the Humans vs Orcs (Old Warcraft 2 fan), however it would be nice with a new scenery now and then. Like we have the expansions start in one of the “other” major cities once and awhile and also all get barber shop and transmog shop in all the major cities so one can choose were to be stationed/live.

Yeah. It would be easy as well. they got the voices for both male and female, tabard, mounts, they have diffrent armor colors than blood elves. However there is a possiblily that Dalaran has “landed” in 11.0 expansion, that could mean that Dalaran is much bigger city in 11.0. Only saying its a possibility. Otherwise Northrend Dalaran would be best as starting point as we have most Silver Covenant around there.

Hmm seems Blizzard have removed the green fire on the High elf version on the shoulders which is great. Still hoping the Warlocks can use this aswell as I have a Blood elf Warlock with old look TBC look with FEL.
From the US Forums.
The Blue ice fire looks so much better for High elves. Would look great on my (coughing…) FAKE High (Void) elf mage.

1 Like